walking around in underwear

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually freeball in gym shorts around the house and swimming. Its basically boxers... i even thro jeans over em if i have to do a quick errand. So they basically are my boxers.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

coltsj

Cherished Member
Media
Ha ha. Do it dude. What kind would you wear? ive done it with pizza deliveries before. Kinda cool

i'm usually a white brief dude (jockey, CK, or tommy). but got boxer briefs also and a few bikini style briefs. lots of ua compression shorts too.

idk if i could do it in briefs. if i do it, it will be in boxer briefs probably.

i should use my phone to video it...any requests on what i should wear??

Pete90088

1st Like
Media
boxers on a night time, bed time naked and stay that way for breakfast shower. Normally then get dressed as if I stay naked I feel confined to the house with curtains closed. If close friends stopping over will often just stay naked longer as just sitting around and chatting etc. Anyone else boxers or even shorts.

We had a neighbor where we used to live who wore only bikini briefs in the summer at home and didn't put more clothes on when we came over. It seemed strage to me, if my wife was there too, and it really bothered her.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love showing off my big dick and low hanging balls, especially since I hang pretty heavy. However, I find there is never a great time to go naked. It seems like it is easier to make an excuse to be in just underwear -- whether at my house or at a friends, or the beach. A guy in just underwear seems to be pretty acceptable. i take full advantage of this by wearing undies that show off my package well, but don't make my exhibitionist tendancies too obvious. I donad't wear thongs or sheer or mesh or bright colors -- just normal guy underwear that shows off my cock. i've gotten away with doing this in front of my wife, her friends, my kids and their friends, co-workers and buddies of mine. I love the stares.

Anyone else do this?

I love to lounge around in my knit boxer type underwear. It shows my cock pretty well. I am all cock and my balls are not to much to brag about. I am all cock. But I will take the eight inches and be happy and blessed with what I have,.I would love to have a Nice set of big balls in a nice sack but I SUPPOSE i'LL just have to fantasize about it for what I have is what ihave!

Ziggy Stardust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love being in my underwear! I'm a briefs guy 100%. I wear "wife beater" undershirts every day as well...so that's my usual attire when chilling, briefs and a beater.

I especially enjoy being around friends in my underwear lol, though only my guy friends. They all know I wear briefs and pretty much expect that if they come over, that's what I'll be wearing. Or if we ever find ourselves sharing a hotel or anything as well.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In school when I still wore boxers I'd walk around the house in them or around my dorm floor which was coed. When I switched to boxer briefs I became a little more modest around my mom but not around the dorm at college cause I liked the look! Now I walk around in boxer briefs all the time, but I live with just my dude now. If I answer the door for the pizza dude or a package I throw on my robe. Plus I don't need the neighbors seeing me that way. Most think my dude and I are just roommates. We're 2 semi closet cases haha!