walking around naked

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bigmember1, Apr 24, 2008.

1. bigmember1

bigmember1 New Member

Im at uni at the min and i have no problem walking round digs with nothing on. And at the gym i have no problem getting undressed infront of lots of people. Im kind of proud of what i have. But like sometimes my member pops out to say high. this can be embarrising but its just naturall and i dont mind because i like what i have.

Are people self confident like this or am i jst unusual, Also what do people think to my nob i always enjoy feedback

2. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I assume you're talking about walking around naked in the lockerroom or bathroom or in your dorm room. Right?

You don't work out naked or sit in the lounge naked, do you?

I'm totally comfortable being nude where it's normal to be nude. Even some places where it's margional (beach, lake, park, roof top.)

3. bigmember1

bigmember1 New Member

yep the same

4. B_bigcockman690

B_bigcockman690 New Member

i walk around my dormroom all the time...same w/ locker rooms and bathrooms...

i deff like to show off what i got lol

5. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Same. I'm very happy with what I have too but I wouldn't feel comfortable wandering naked down the street. lol
    There is a time and a place.

6. catman

Gold Member

I am almost always nude at home, and keep a pair of shorts on the front door knob in case someone stops by (okay and a shirt). Years ago I did check shrubs, drapes and lights to make sure I was not inadvertanly giving a 'show'.

Plus the bassett hound/alarm system *always* lets me know if someone is coming up the walk (to bring us dog treats- right?)

7. sizexxx

sizexxx New Member

I think I subconsciously want to be seen "accidentally" because I can't tell you how many times I have gotten naked at home forgetting the blinds were wide open. I like walking around my place naked, though it that is nothing since I live alone. I would probably still do it if I roomed with good friends, and especially if I lived with a girlfriend. As far as locker rooms, I prefer not to send the wrong signal by popping a boner, so I won't if I think there is a major risk of that, like being really horny (and showing off is a turn on for me, so it's always iffy). If my hormones are quiet then I love to display the goods.

8. Sandarae8

Sandarae8 Active Member

Albums:
    The first thing I do when I get home is strip everything off, I love being naked, sooo much more comfortable. Same at the gym, I love walking around naked, not so much for comfort (although I prefer air drying) but because like a lot of other guys said, I like to flaunt what I got a little.

9. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    if I had a smokin' hot body like yours I would be too!

10. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I like wearing Speedos at home, especially when at the computer. makes it easier to scratch my balls when they itch. :biggrin1:

11. AG08

Gold Member

I love being naked in the locker room and shower at the gym. It's a huge ego booster for me when younger guys check me out as I'm 40 now. I have slept in the nude forever. I can't sleep with anything on anymore.

12. rugbydude88

rugbydude88 Active Member

Albums:
    100% comfortable hangin in the nude, dorm, locker room, steam, sauna, and most of my buddies seem like its no issue. fuckin hilarious to catch a "str8" dude sneek peeking at ur stick, then pretending not to be. love it.

13. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sandarae8, hope you show that great cock any time I'm around!!

14. darkhorse72

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    love being naked round the house and spent most of the day naked in the garden (it doesn't always rain in london) also in locker rooms but i get hard so easily i have to be careful lol

15. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I let my cock slap around freely in my apartment all the time. I'm on the 3rd floor of the building in a small town, so it's not like there's many people who could even see me if they were even trying.

There's no curtains on the bathroom windows, the window bottom edge is right at cock level for me. I once got a note from the landlord saying people could see me naked in the bathroom, but I don't see how they can see my cock, as my window is above most of the other windows near me.

Sometimes I open my back door a little and look out over the local houses, totally naked, of course. Flash the locals, although I don't usually see anyone looking at me.

Fun!

16. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I've had friends who preferred hanging around their house naked, or lingered a bit before putting clothes on. One friend in particular enjoyed being nude...I think for the shock value of it. He insisted that nobody knock when they entered his apartment, and a few friends walked in on him jacking off. I remember one time he was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he got a hard on. He would get wood frequently as we talked about sex, or he saw sexual material on tv. I know he was a very confident guy, but it went further than that, in his case.

He encouraged people to get naked with him, and I did a few times, but most of the time it wasn't worth stripping to hang out with him for just an hour. I also got the heebie jeebies over the cleanliness of his upholstered seat cushions. :eek:

17. blkcan

blkcan New Member

As soon as I get home from work, bamm, the clothes come off. I love the feeling of walking around naked.

18. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    At my gym, there are a ton of old guys there with small cocks. I kinda feel awkward when I get dressed in the locker room because I'm 18 and am hung. But now it's sort of awesome to show it off.

19. StudCowboy

StudCowboy New Member

THere is a time and place, but I am usually wearing the bare minimum, when I was in the dorm, and now in my own place. Lockerroom, i'm usually covered by something, but again, it is the minimum. there are a few creepy guys... In the dorm I usually was in my boxerbriefs unless headed to or from the showers or REALLY hot. WHo needs pants?!? It's cheeper than air conditioning... No pants party at my place!

20. Darkk_Horse

Darkk_Horse Member

Albums:
    Yes I love being naked. My friends were out of town last summer for a month and so I did the naked thing when I was at home. I loved it. Right now they will be gone for a week and so all day I have been wandering around the house naked. I just love the feeling. Plus it saves on doing laundry!

Draft saved Draft deleted