walking around naked

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to love visiting cousins in the country. I would strip and walk thru the woods naked. love nudity period-------it's a fetish. I do stay clothed at home.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that you are the definition of a gay man. I think you are the ultimate gay man. I crown you Queen Gay Man. You are just flaming gay. Gay gay gay gay gay.

The same could be said for you......queen of the gay bi-curious. You are the ultimate gay gay gay bi-curious....lol:eek:

D_nvbu72xz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being naked. I shed my clothing every chance that I get. Being in the navy kinda makes you get use to being seen in the nude. not to mention, I have a pretty good sized package for anyone that sneaks a peak to look at. even when I'm not naked I wear low rise trunk style underwear with the pouch front, so my dick has room. Plus it looks nice.

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I'm always nude in lockerrooms for as long as I can be. I love people looking at my cock slap my thighs as I walk.

when i have guests over, I make excuses to be in just my briefs, since I fill out the pouch very nicely. love to have people stare at it.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, the laundry is the first thing to go "out the window!" The great thing is, if you are in the country, you can go out and play "slip and slide" and air dry in the sun!!!!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that you are the definition of a gay man. I think you are the ultimate gay man. I crown you Queen Gay Man. You are just flaming gay. Gay gay gay gay gay.

Thank You.The crown looks so good on me.And your not getting it back.lol.:biggrin1:

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its only June and we've had five 90 degrees days in a row, it was 99 here yesterday and I couldn't wait to get home to walk around naked. Of course, I wound up putting boxers on, dont want the neighbors staring.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its only June and we've had five 90 degrees days in a row, it was 99 here yesterday and I couldn't wait to get home to walk around naked. Of course, I wound up putting boxers on, dont want the neighbors staring.

HONEY, give them... IT will be worth their TIME! ;)

and TODAY it's me who's stalking YOU! ;)

Last edited:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to walk around naked - until one day. I finished my shower and walked out of my bathroom and into the kitchen when suddenly there in the living room was my sister's boyfriend - I was shocked! That ended the nudity. I wear boxers around the house now.