Walking around with a BONER Feels GREAT....

kodiak815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My company requires peers to room together at trade shows, conventions, etc. On the first morning of the most recent trip I got out of bed and walked to the shower with my big boner tenting my boxers - as if it were nothing, right in front of my coworker. It was liberating.

Next morning, my coworker didn't bother to hide his good-sized boner either. Guess I broke the ice... 'cause over the next couple of days, we both dropped our boxers BEFORE going into the bathroom - raging hardons in plain view.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what's not to love about admiring your cock when it's big and hard? i can't say that i've ever gotten a boner at the gym (or would display it if i did), but i do get turned on when my dick gets slightly engorged from working out and a hot shower and it flops around when i walk back to my locker.

i guess this is off topic, but i love how my cock looks flaccid right after sex--all glistening and plump (maybe because i'm a grower i appreciate it more when it acts like a shower).

Now you've brought up a subject I can't talk about enough, scanjock8, and that's the way a cock looks after sex. About how long would you say that it takes yours to get back to it usual flaccid size, after a nice bout of sex? I'm sure it stays nice and shiny until after it's washed with a good soap/water scrub!

Luke

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'll time it next time and let you know--but it stays big and shiny long enough to start another round or get it nice and soaped up for strokin' in the shower...

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My company requires peers to room together at trade shows, conventions, etc. On the first morning of the most recent trip I got out of bed and walked to the shower with my big boner tenting my boxers - as if it were nothing, right in front of my coworker. It was liberating.

Next morning, my coworker didn't bother to hide his good-sized boner either. Guess I broke the ice... 'cause over the next couple of days, we both dropped our boxers BEFORE going into the bathroom - raging hardons in plain view.

Your boner is so totally excellent that anyone would be proud to wave it around. If you're ever in a trade show in Indianapolis, you're more than welcome to wave that slab in my face.

Rob the Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have the best boners when I wake up with a mornig wood. I am like Hardasarokkk in that I often go outside into the garden with a huge boner, enjoy walking about with it and sometimes even do some chores in the garden naked with my lovely boner. The older I get the bigger and harder it seems to be.

Reactions: Geo80 and kanhak

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'll time it next time and let you know--but it stays big and shiny long enough to start another round or get it nice and soaped up for strokin' in the shower...

Seems like you do know how to take care of that big cock, scanjock8. It must have versatility as well as beauty!

Reactions: kanhak

Linn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I wore boxer short (silk) they gave ne the hardest-hard-on that seemed to last all day...I walked to work the rubbing of silk....I got to work and hid behind that counter until a work mate noticed my reluctance to walk out and serve people, I moved a little and she burst out laughing! Fuck it I thought, wandered out and well had great sales for the day...felt great, still love silk!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, Pecker, love the cartoon, thanks.

I love love love the word boner and having one. Some friends and I, we can be such kids, but we get silly sometimes and we have this thing where we "All Hail the Golden Boner!" when we see a really hot guy.
Would have them a lot back in college in the frat house.
Have a boner all the time around the house, sometimes in the lockerroom, at the beach, sporting events - athletes can be so hot!
I go commando a lot, so depending on the fabric of the pants I'm wearing, I am just a walking boner.
I agree with previous posters that the look and feel of a cock after sex is pretty hot!

Reactions: kanhak

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I wore boxer short (silk) they gave ne the hardest-hard-on that seemed to last all day...I walked to work the rubbing of silk....I got to work and hid behind that counter until a work mate noticed my reluctance to walk out and serve people, I moved a little and she burst out laughing! Fuck it I thought, wandered out and well had great sales for the day...felt great, still love silk!

Loved hearing it for the silk boxers, Linn67. I have a dark green pair with tiny, really tiny buttons down the fly that get me semi (at times +) every time I unbutton them. For boxers they fit tighter than any others, but instead of my cock and balls hanging to the side, these let it hang str8 down centered because the leg openings are too tight for them to hang to either side. Are your silks form fitted, much more than your regular cotton boxers?

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Nothing feels better than to be walking down the nude beach and feel a familiar tingling, a stirring of a boner rising from between the loins.

As the boning wood passes the horizontal and strains upwards towards the sky, it bounces from side to side with every stride.

Other guys see it, they respond with their own boners and that just makes me hornier, harder and boned up to the max.

Reactions: deleted17606111

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During the past several years, I lived in an apartment complex where the neighbors across from me [a threesome and sometimes foursone of 20 somethings (girls and guys) in one apartment and a 50-60 year old man in another apartment] would be frequently nude where I could see them. I started going nude also and often would have hard-on while walking around in apartment so they could see also. Quite often, I would sit in my patio reading in nude with hard-on. It was funny that they pretended not to see me and I did the same, but it was erotic being hard and being seen by like acting persons.

Reactions: Uta3392

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the nice things about boxer underwear is that your parts move around freely when you walk. The head of my cock will rub gently against the fabric of my clothes and often I'll get semi hard. I like feeling it when my boner presses against my pants and I'm walking in the stores.

scherzando

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hardons are always grea!. when you walk with it, every step gives a little kick just from its root up to the tip. i leak a lot walking hard. i like jogging and sometimes i get turned on by myself and it gives you an extra kick, even if it wont last long. what i enjoy most when i move around is the semi-state, when my cock is constantly seeking what he wants to be: big and hard or flaccid and sleeping...

Scherzando

paul

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Brooklyn Heights (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ALWAYS wake up with a big boner, and that can hurt if I'm on my stomach. But mine is heavy and thick, so hangs down. Walking, it swings from side to side in this slow rhythm I love. And I never wear underwear, so hanging down one leg, especially in jeans, I'm always halfway there. If somebody starts looking at it, I go full length immediately. And happily.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ALWAYS wake up with a big boner, and that can hurt if I'm on my stomach. But mine is heavy and thick, so hangs down. Walking, it swings from side to side in this slow rhythm I love. And I never wear underwear, so hanging down one leg, especially in jeans, I'm always halfway there. If somebody starts looking at it, I go full length immediately. And happily.

I'm not that big, but I have had that happen a number of times. I was horny and had boners all night and woke up sore from rolling or laying on it.
That really don't feel good.