walking in on someone

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dave2006, Jan 2, 2009.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

have you ever walked on on someone in a compromising position? Whether changing, having sex, masturbating etc...... What was you reaction and or the other person?

I walked in a roommate jerking it I immediately closed the door so he had no time to react. It was no big deal.
    I also walked in on a different roommate have sex with the chick one time.I watched for a couple of seconds. She had a nice set on her. She was at least a D. I was very turned on later by what I saw and how they were bouncing before she quckly covered herself.

2. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

couple years ago i was living with a good friend and he walked in on me jerking it. after that he told a bunch of chicks about it and about how big my tool was. it was kinda of funny but i was definitely a little bit embarrassed.

3. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

well ive been on the recieving end. my dad walked in when i was having a wank and i actually just laughed then continued. he quickly shut the door and we have never mentioned it again. i still get alot of jokes from friends though

4. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

Actually I know someone that that happen to.Similar situation. This guy's roommate went and told anyone who would listen. There was a line of ladies at his room after they heard about his size for the rest of the semester. Although that was not the intent of his roommate rather to embarrass.

Look it as free advertisement!

5. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

I walked in on a college roomate jackin - he had headphones on and eyes closed! I could have invited a whole fucking crowd in and he wouldn't have known. Watched for like two seconds and shut the door and left.

6. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    I walked in on a college room mate having sex with his girlfriend. i just said 'sorry' and turned around closed the door and left.
    when i was in high school my father walked in on me having sex with a girlfriend. we were in my room in the middle of a work day and i we werent' expecting anyone to be home. but all of a sudden the door of my room burst open and my father started screaming at us to stop and told my girlfriend to leave. my father was an absolute ass hole. i mean come on - what are two horny teenage kids supposed to do with an empty house? lol.

7. catman

Gold Member

Waaay back in college, I was supposed to be in class, but cut it for some studying (or whatever) anyway came back to my dorm room and walked in on my roomate fucking his g/f in the ass.... I don't know who was more startled. Ackward silence. I finally had the brains to mutter "I'll come back later" and turned heal and left.

Hence the 'knock first' rule.(!)

8. hot_topic90

hot_topic90 New Member

...can i walk in on you?

9. Ackers1967

Ackers1967 New Member

My Dad walked in on me at 13 in the middle of wanking. Was caught by surprise and about to jack off so he saw everything just appologised and left. Later appologised again and said jerking off was normal and not to just pull of a quick one for fear of getting caught but to learn control as it would serve me well in later life. Cool Dad or what

#9 Ackers1967, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  10. morano

morano Member

Albums:
    just last year i met a girl at a party, later in a room i was eating her out when 2 other people burst in with their clothes half off (i guess they were planning the same). they didnt notice us for about 15 seconds and looked then kindly, hastily left the room. she was too drunk, and horny to care. i wasnt phased bcuz i was kinda busy lol.

11. willty

willty New Member

A few years ago, I dropped in on a couple of friends, the wife told me her husband was out in his workshop, so I walked out to see him. He had on sweats, and was obviously hard as a rock. His embarassed expression let me know he had been jerking off moments before I got there. I didn't know the guy very well, and it was pretty awkward, but very funny (to me). Of course I didn't say anything, but couldn't help grinning, lol.

12. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:

That sounds so hot!

13. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I used to walk home from High School through a big section of woods. We grew up playing back there, had forts, etc. One day, I was on my way home from school and could see two friends of mine standing and (what I thought was they were taking a piss) talking. I was just about to yell one of their names and one of them reached over and started jerking the others cock. I stood by a tree and watched the both of them play with each other and jerk off together. I was so horny I had a wet spot on my jeans when I got home.

14. D_Hercule Snailsnot

D_Hercule Snailsnot New Member

about 3 weeks ago my BF and I had over his friend and her BF and after some heavy drinking they went into my roommates room and were fucking .... according to my BF i went in there turned the light on and talked to them while they fucked .... I dont remember anything about it but according to my bf he had a pretty fat cock haha

15. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Walked in on a college roommate once. He tended to be more inhibited than me, so I think it embarassed him quite a bit. Just politely left and came back later. By the end of college we were pretty good friends and were even in the same fraternity. I think the whole thing was "forgotten."

Here's a related topic for you as well:
    http://www.lpsg.org/61833-ever-caught-anyone-masturbating.html

16. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I was once taking care of a friends house while he was on vacation. Middle of summer, nice pool and high fence. I was laying out nude for that all over tan. Dozed off and woke up with a attention needing erection. So I'm stroking away having a good time when I thought I heard a noise. I stopped, nothing to cover up with, looked around and walked towards the patio. Walked back to the lawn chair and continued where I left off. After a ball busting orgasm I spread my cum on my chest and stomach and jumped in the pool. After a few underwater loops I got out and walked to the patio. As I toweled off this guy walks out from the side of the house. He apologized but thanked me for the show. Not sure if I should be pissed of embarrassed I asked him who he was. He said he was a meter reader and walked away. I was alot more careful the next 3 weeks.

17. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

Lol, the same thing sort of happened to my roommate. He was in his room with his girl, and the other roommmate kept knocking on the door interrupting. He knew what was going on, but he was drunk and kept asking stupid questions. My roommate came and got me ( I had no clue, Im on my computer playing world of warcraft), and told me what was going on, so I take the third to a bar, so he can drink some more and my other roommmate could have the place to himself.

18. B_The hung one

B_The hung one New Member

growing up in a house of only guys, jerking off was never a secret or hidden from each other. but when i got to college my roommates would walk in on me jerkin all the time and i wouldnt care but they were always caught off gaurd... same thing with fukin... i would always get caught fukin guys and girls in my dorm... but after a while my roomies wouldnt leave, they would just do what they needed to do while i was fukin or jerkin... they got used to it

Draft saved Draft deleted