Walking with a hard on

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a woman I find it so sexy to watch a man with a huge hard on walk. Does it feel good? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... these great big tits feel good when they bounce... makes my nipples get harder.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you can't really compare penis with boobs, since boobs are alot more visibly accessble than penises.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you can't really compare penis with boobs, since boobs are alot more visibly accessble than penises.
Not necessarily. It depends on what you're wearing. There are some pretty revealing athletic clothes for guys these days. Especially if you freeball or wear boxers, then everything is right there for easy viewing. It's cool and breezy today so I'm wearing track pants with boxers. I've spent most of the day with at least a semi boner while I do my chores. Now I get to go to the coin laundry with my goods flopping. So much fun!

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmmmmm... so does it make you harder to have someone sexy check it out... staring... lusting for it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... what do you do once you notice that. Do you tease them even more?

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also enjoy walking around with a rock hard eyecatcher. I often will notice someone obviously interested in what they see and will tease em a bit by walking by them casually pretending not to be aware of my condition. The look on their face as I pass is almost too hard not to react. I have noticed ladies follow me around the store and even out to the parking lot. At that point I will give a little wave so they know that I know they were looking. Once a goodlooking young lady had some car problems with a loose tire and I helped her out. She enjoyed seeing my method of assistance as I squated to help her with the tire. Always the boy scout and willing to help a person in need.

representin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol if it happens then i just go with it. its uncomfortable so mess wit it so it will be comfortable but other than that i just go with it if it happens and if people see it cool.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
My favorite is to see a man with a hard on just standing there. I think this is the position he looks most impressive in.

After I`ve had a good look I like him to do something with it!!

gketwin73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh is this how it works. Thanks for the advice and info. I will need to be sure to put this to practice. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see it for yourself.

What exactly would you like to see a man do with a rock hard cock erection after getting a good look? You got me curious now.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a woman I find it so sexy to watch a man with a huge hard on walk. Does it feel good? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... these great big tits feel good when they bounce... makes my nipples get harder.

I love the visual aspect of a hung guy, too, and he doesn't have to be hard. Watching a guy grow is a major turn-on.

BTW, I'll have to disagree and say that my breasts bouncing doesn't necessarily make them feel "good" - maybe depends on the context of the situation, though. :smile: