walter the farting Dog

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a brushing up of my Spanish today i ran into a wonderfull children's book. Its about a dog named Walter who farts morning noon and night. Walter cant stop and is in trouble because he is going back to the pound. Late one night burglars break in and Walter stops them with his gas and saves the day and his owners learn to love their farting dog. Where was this book when i was a child. This book had me in stiches. LOL:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too funny! I am buying that for my little cousin! He's a 6 year old boy he'll love it. :tongue:

His mom already hates me cause I have made it my mission in life to teach him all the important stuff that's not in books :biggrin1: but that's okay, she'll get over it. :smile:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glenn Murray, the writer, lives in my town. The guy has made a mint off of these books and has been in the works to complete the "Walter the Farting Dog" movie. Seriously, this guy is a mid-50's parrothead (Jimmy Buffet fan) who loves kids and has a blast with these books. He had been a client of mine for years before I learned who he was and how he made his money. I am getting these for my nephew too.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a new Walter Book coming out soon. Its called Trouble at the yard sale. One can only imagine what happens. LoL:smile::biggrin1: