wana make it bigger bad

joec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey im looking for a natural way to make my cock bigger im 7x5.5 and i know its a bit above average but im just trying to b 8. if anyone has had success with making their penis bigger naturally please share. thank u

sheff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well still working on it. So for have seen some success but have only been doing it for 5months. Was 7 x 5.5 like yourself now 7.25 x 5.75 Yeah it takes some time but you have to stay at it. I started doing PE exercises (penis enlargement). You can find the thread on this website. With your age you might experience faster reults. I'm 39. Good luck...

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went from 7x5 to 9x6 over 2 years of doing pe and trying many different routines. I've found that for me length gains came much easier than girth gains...not really sure why. Anyway, take it slow and keep up a continuous routine and you will most definitely see gains. It's a marathon, not a race in pe. Imho, www.mattersofsize.com/forum and www.thundersplace.org are the 2 main sites where you will find the best newbie routines. Keep us updated on your journey and good luck.