Wank before posting

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
This is a bitchplease, niggaplease, faggotplease, etc certified thread, so you may want to put your panties on your head first.

I know you men, and I know there are mainly men reading this section of the forum, want to use the posts to masturbate. Hey, there's no shame in that. But the solicitation of female opinion is getting too stupid to be cute. Indeed, the eruptions from Mr Belvedere or whatever her name isn't almost sound cogent. They aren't but that is how bad it's got bro!

So here it is. Honestly, if you didn't know, women are not experts. They're pikers. They don't sneak around maternity wards and other sections of the hospital measuring testicle and cock sizes, snapping bulge pics, etc. Women are inveterate "fudgers". I don't say liars because that has to be done with intent. It is true that in general, men (straight but then the gay men aren't reading this anyway) and women are DIFFERENT. They are equally catty and vulgar, but in their own special, shitty ways. Women can't give a straight answer, and men can't accept a straight answer. Deal with it. That's life fool. Butch up. Stop crying. STOP IT!

So you don't believe me. Go out to where the people are. I guess that's some place in a big city. Check out interracial couple. See the Oriental wiminz and white men? See how they completely outnumber the Oriental men and white women couples. Now do you get it? I ain't Oriental by the way. I am just observant. But that is just a small example of how you, stupidhead, are conforming to the lie. And the lie is you my nonfriend. Not the media, not that Network guy, not your high school memories, not Just Deal (good show), not well whatever, I can't just keep typing.

I may not know everything but I do know this. A rope of semen does not lie. It didn't lie to the people of Sodom, or of Prussia, and it won't lie to you. So stroke it my cohiba. Yes, think of me when you come. Do it for the children.

Last edited: