Wank buddy london

Would love a regualr discreet wank bud. North London, N8 area here.Fit, totally discreet and respect lads who need want to be discreet. Sometimes a man just needs to sit back and unload with a bro. Especially during lockdown. See so many frustrated bulges out running and walking.

Don't suppose there's anyone can accommodate later this evening in Shoreditch/Old Street/Barbican area for a discreet wank? Relax, talk filth, wide legged.

In shoreditch/Old street area later tonight if anyone around

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Anyone find much success on here? Always got my eye on this thread looking for some local monsters

I met one guy, once, from this thread. He was local. It was good.
A lot of the time people posting here don't say where they are and/or have no profile photos and I suspect hardly anyone ever meets.

I met one guy, once, from this thread. He was local. It was good.
A lot of the time people posting here don't say where they are and/or have no profile photos and I suspect hardly anyone ever meets.

A lot of the time people say hi on Kik, but it dwindles out.

MeatJoeBlack

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A lot of the time people say hi on Kik, but it dwindles out.

Yeah, I see that happening a lot. Going from LPSG into Kik is actually counterproductive because it's a deliberately anonymous platform that makes people even more cagey than they were on this site. If you get chatting to someone you want to meet in person then it's better to move it to WhatsApp, or LPSG DMs at least.

SpeedThePlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I see that happening a lot. Going from LPSG into Kik is actually counterproductive because it's a deliberately anonymous platform that makes people even more cagey than they were on this site. If you get chatting to someone you want to meet in person then it's better to move it to WhatsApp, or LPSG DMs at least.
That's really interesting and perceptive. I mean, I understand how hard it is because people are naturally cagey and nervous. But it's incredibly easy to get people who like the idea of meeting, and incredibly difficult to find people who will actually meet, and it's interesting to think that Kik is not the solution.