Wank / Jack Off Party - Kings Cross London

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Erm .. a gang of 16 guys decided to corner him on a bed and shoot bout a litre of spunk over him ... everywhere.

I reckon the next time he's gonna get it much worse ..

Downfall of being a good looking guy, all they deserve in my eyes! Reckon you are next mate .. gotta ugly yourself up or youre the next one!

That doesn't sound so bad *grin*

londonmarty81

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
sorry .. this is a really old post .. its pretty free for all ... probably why a lot of gay guys come along, and a lot of straight guys come along ... last one was pretty 60% gay 40% straight.

A few jumped ship on the night .. I reckon I would have too on the night, its pretty intimidating ... I look like a fucking idiot scared out his wits!!

Its sorta border line on what you'll see .. sometimes the gay guys will crash over a bit longer .. all crowd dependent I suppose ... just happy some guys wanna come to Marty's wee London flat :smile::smile::smile:

londonmarty81

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was the guy who sucked his own dick silly! I meant there's another selfer here who wants to come. Would be hot to do it with another selfer :)

Oh shit .. yeah, get him over, you better come over .. you are gonna make some dudes spunk in a second .. far far too handsome to be able to do stuff like that, .. ask that guy when the invite goes up tomo ...

FIT!

Sabroso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congrats on the success of this party, londonmarty81! I have created my own thread using the same "marketing description" as you with the hopes of having the same success! I'll keep you posted, buddy...

londonmarty81

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Congrats on the success of this party, londonmarty81! I have created my own thread using the same "marketing description" as you with the hopes of having the same success! I'll keep you posted, buddy...

Ha .. genius dude ... !!! Do it all over the place ...

loncam

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What time is it likely to be on 21st April? I really wanna come but depending on public transport and have a long journey so I'm kinda hoping it will start on the early side......

yng_hung_london

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm finally free on that date!

Question though. If I'm there and cuteguylondon is there too, there's a high probability that I may need to attemp suction on that tool. Is that within the rules?