Wank orgasms vs Sex orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tim McGnaw, Jul 11, 2011.

1. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Generally I have totally different feeling orgasms from masturbation to the ones I have from sex.

I don't as a consequence have a preference between the two types of orgasms, I prefer to have sex to masturbation for other reasons not because the quality of the orgasm is better. Wank-orgasms also come in a variety of different kinds, while the orgasms I have from sex tend to be less variable.

In general terms I'd say the orgasms I have from sex tend to involve my entire body a lot more, while ones I have from wanking are more localised in my dick and balls etc. But that rule doesn't always hold either.

Just thought I'd see if any of you out there have similar observations... I had both kinds of orgasm today so it was just on my mind :tongue:

#1 D_Tim McGnaw, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. D_Hey Sailor

D_Hey Sailor New Member

A morning's play on my can be on-par with average-to-good sex, but never any better. Sex consumes the whole body and mind, while I find masturbation only touches upon a few select locations.

3. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Usually, masturbation seems to be localized in my groin area, but not too long ago I went for one of those "double" orgasms. This was possible for me because I've been edging for an hour or so and I accidentally stopped a bit too late - I tried holding back the ejaculation as long as I could and eventually I couldn't hold it in, any more. I experienced a very weak orgasm and ejaculated only about one spurt and a few dribbles. I found that while my penis was more sensitive than before, it wasn't that "too much to handle" feeling that usually makes me stop. So I kept going and a few minutes later, I experienced a full-fledged orgasm that I felt in my entire body.

I couldn't stop throwing my head back and I found it hard to control my hands and arms. I was thrashing all over my bed and I felt a tingling sensation in my groin which went down my legs and I felt a slight tickling feeling on the soles my feet. It was incredible. I had never felt anything like that before and would love to feel it again.

Not to mention that I'm usually pretty quiet. Not that time. I was moaning, groaning, and grunting each time I ejaculated, which by the way completely intensified the orgasm.

As for sex orgasms... I don't remember what those were like, I just remember it felt good at the time.

#3 Catharsis, Jul 11, 2011
  4. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    Omg yeah, it's those kind of experiences you can't really have with sex. unless if your partner knows you too well, i guess

5. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The difference between the best orgasm I've had from wanking and best I've had from sex isn't that much, for me. There's generally more of a 'mind' thing to sex orgasms, but I think that's because there's a lot more to be taken in than just cracking one off on your own.

But thing with me is, I can control my orgasms waaaaaay better with my hands than I can as part of sex. I don't know if everyone is like that, but I've always found it to be a cruel twist of fate, really.

#5 Endued, Jul 11, 2011
  6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    sex orgasms are awesome, my whole body feels it, the tingle the rush, etc. as for wanking, it depends how much i'm into it. i mean some wank sessions are more intense than others. i also have to say one of my most incredidle orgasms came when i was being rimmed in the shower.

7. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Sex orgasms are much more intense for me.

8. yellowsub160

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tend to shoot cum far from a sex orgasm as opposed to only oozing out from wanking.

9. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    My orgasms tend to be much more "enjoyable" from sex as opposed to masturbation. I remember when I was having sex, I would find orgasms thru masturbation felt empty - but when I had a woman under me I would cum very hard. Love sex.

Simba

10. D_Tim McGnaw

I love sex too, and find it infinitely preferable to masturbation, it's just that it's not the nature of the orgasms I have from sex which make me enjoy it so much more. Like I say the orgasms are different in nature, it's like comparing apples to oranges, I like both for different reasons, but I prefer apples because of factors which the orange can't produce comparator characteristics for comparison purposes if you see what I mean. :wink:

11. musclebare9

Gold Member

Sex orgams rule! I really don't get much out of wanking. I find it difficult to get and stay hard while wanking. It actually rarely happens.

12. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, my sex orgasms are much more intense. If I'm topping the guy- which doesn't happen all that often- if the hole is nice and loose and wet- when I cum it's like fucking seeing stars. If I'm getting railed by a fat dick my whole body usually feels it.

13. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

Sex orgasms are definitely more intense

Also, I shoot waaay further if there's another person involved.

14. HJ1958

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really enjoy orgasms of any type, either wanking or sex. I do, however, find that the orgasms I experience during sex can truly be an overall body experience. I sometimes loose complete control of my body when have an orgasm during sex. My whole body convulses and I swear one day my eyeballs are going to pop out of my head. Don't get me wrong, I have had some incredible orgasms during masturbation, especially if I have been edging for sometime. They are truly like two different, but equally fulfilling, types of orgasms.

#14 HJ1958, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  15. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    :laola:
    Rawbone Pleasure Scale

:redface:________:wank:___________________________________________________:hypnotized:
    |_ _ _ _ _ _|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

sneezefit___wank__________________________________________________SEX

16. D_Tim McGnaw

Just so there's no confusion on the point :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

hilaire's Pleasure Scale

:redface:________:wank:___________________________________________________:hypnotized:
    |_ _ _ _ _ _|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

chocolate___wank__________________________________________________SEX

17. D_Hey Sailor

D_Hey Sailor New Member

So when you boys are referring to a wank, does that encompass using toys?

18. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I generally agree with you. To me, a big factor in the difference between wank and sex orgasms is the fact that when wanking, I'm in total control of the experience, and thus total control of the orgasm. During intercourse, or receipt of fellatio or handjob, my orgasm is more at the mercy of "outside" factors. [I'd venture that intercourse orgasms, blowjob orgasms, handjob orgasms and wank orgasms all feel at least somewhat different.*] Often, the very fact of not being in total control of the experience contributes to the awesomeness of the orgasm. Similarly, the "shared" nature of the experience contributes to the pleasure. However, I have had some truly mind-blowing wank orgasms. Sometimes, when I'm really "on", the fact that I am in control allows me to work up to an amazing orgasm that is superior to the orgasm I would have received at someone else's hand (or mouth, or puss, etc.), because I know just how to push the right buttons at that particular time. Other times, however, I'm relatively bored by myself, and any involvement with another person would enhance the orgasmic experience.

This would have made a fantastic subject for my university thesis (he surmises, in retrospect) :biggrin1:.

* Orgasm-ing in a vagina: All that moist warmth, vaginal milking, bodies intertwined, maybe even some "L-O-V-E" = leads to the most "whole body" experience--often the most (pleasurably) "depleting" sensation as well.

Orgasm-ing in a mouth: Again with the moist and warm--a notable thing here is the powerful suction. Hand-stroking in conjunction with effective hoovering leads to the sensation that the orgasm is really getting pulled out of me.

Orgasm-ing via someone else's hand: Deft hands required to achieve orgasm--indiscriminate grabbing may lead only to soreness (or boredom). A well-stroked handjob can provide a magnificent eruptive sensation.

Orgasm-ing via wank: It's my hand, so there aren't any surprises. By the same token, there aren't really any missteps. If excellent fantasy is employed, and the mood is right, and I tease myself a bit, the orgasmic contractions can be so sharp that it feels like a gun going off in my hand.

19. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The jackoff can be thrilling and you can call me a wuss but the sharing/giving that comes from the coital sex orgasm makes it much more preferable.

20. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

sex orgasms are much better, longer. and the foreplay is nice. it's more gratifying for both parties. like getting & giving at the same time.

Draft saved Draft deleted