Wank Party Saturday 7th Jan Kings Cross London

love2fuck

1st Like
Media
Well boys, that was a weird but cool experience!

Pleased I overcame my nerves and got the balls to turn up, really enjoyed myself so thanks. And err, thanks for the surprising end :p

what was the surprising end mate? haha. been meaning to attend one of these myself. hopefully i'll make teh next one.

B_elin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone (who shall remain nameless) got a bit over excited and shot on a couple of the lads (and one in the face) by surprise. Kind of started a bit of a free for all.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It says gold member under your name lol!
Well, son of a bitch. So it does. How the hell did that happen? I never paid anything. Does it just happen automatically if you've been here long enough, or something?

Someone (who shall remain nameless) got a bit over excited and shot on a couple of the lads (and one in the face) by surprise. Kind of started a bit of a free for all.
And a certain someone else, who shall also remain nameless, pretty much got it all. The "poor guy" got so much DNA on him he could have launched his own CSI franchise.

Last edited:

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh I wish I had been able to cum - sounds like a great time was had by all unless he did not want a face full of cum!!