Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody here has yet asked the question that came to my mind as soon as I saw the second photo: How did you get a shot right at the moment of ejaculation? Did you have someone taking the photos for you? If not, and you were using a timed shutter release, the timing is pretty amazing.

D_New_Orleans_Faints

Experimental Member
Media
Nobody here has yet asked the question that came to my mind as soon as I saw the second photo: How did you get a shot right at the moment of ejaculation? Did you have someone taking the photos for you? If not, and you were using a timed shutter release, the timing is pretty amazing.

Perhaps he took a video and then freeze framed it? I mean, if there IS a video I dont understand why we havent seen it yet (; Thats something Id bust all over to.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks a lot everyone! ;]

Magic, Cal, magic! ;) I think you've already solved the puzzle.. :smile: