Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get why some peopel would come on here with no photos but I also get annoyed when they want to chat with me, hook up with me, ask me lots of personal questions, friend me etc. with no photos or info. I mean, hey, they could be anyone! If you want to read the forums, check out peoples galleries fine - but if you want info about me you're going to need to provide some yourself!!!!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I get why some peopel would come on here with no photos but I also get annoyed when they want to chat with me, hook up with me, ask me lots of personal questions, friend me etc. with no photos or info. I mean, hey, they could be anyone! If you want to read the forums, check out peoples galleries fine - but if you want info about me you're going to need to provide some yourself!!!!

I couldn't agree more.

And then when you get some weird pm after you don't befriend them that's either whining or hostile... :mad:

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah me too, no pictures, no avatar, no verification pic.... I've been a bit a bit busy, mind you I dont do whining or PM people n stuff. "And I was like Totally uncalled for 'n'shit... (Armstrong & Miller BBC)

You can befriend people, this is great! (Peter Griffin voice)
Giggity! (Quagmire)
It's a forum I'm just here for the talking, dont go nuts if people dont pick up on all the other stuff, sometimes people just want an uncomplicated conversation with big long pauses....

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You can always tell a real woman by her (over)use of exclamation marks :cool:

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can always tell a real woman by her (over)use of exclamation marks :cool:

Sorry mate, was I overusing exlamation marks... (Johny Depp Jakc Sparrow voice)

Just ignore them, focus on the intelectually challenging stuff or whatever gets gets you wet/hard that's the maxim I use... (Grauco Marx voice)

I'm going to have to stop doing this, but then it is Christmas n stuff...

boredsquirrel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I haven't pictures yet, and I agree: if I want to chat with some girl, i will show myself (use of webcams its the best to avoid fakes).