Wanking - Am I unusual?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Yknarfy, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Hi!
    I am 67 with an 8" x 6" cock and low hangers.
    I spend at least 2 hours a day in cock and ball play and generally masturbating.
    AM I unusual or do all men act like me?

Franky

2. chavous

chavous New Member

cool dude be glad you still go strong!

3. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

2 hours a day is a little on the excessive side in my view but I think what's right for the individual depends on them. If you're used to doing what you do and you're not making yourself sore or uncomfortable I think you should be alright. However if have pain or bleeding I'd stop immediately and go straight to the doctors.

I'm always interested to hear of a guy of your age masturbating because you'll have grown up in an era when attitudes to the practice will have been far from enlightened and no doubt had to keep it very secret.

4. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Just because you are in your 60s doesn't mean you don't enjoy a good wank. At our age we just don't get it as often as we did when we were younger so we revert to wanking more. Besides, at our age many of us are retired and can sit back and take our time during a wanking session. I mean we can't spend all of our time doing chores around the house, going food shopping, or going to the gym. If you have the time to wank for 2 hours each day, go for it and enjoy what you've got because if don't use it you will lose it.

5. snowflake

snowflake New Member

I'm 69 and if my wife is not in the mood or has a yeast infection, I will masturbate at least 2X weekly. That's just to keep my prostate in good condition. I don't shoot, it just ooozees out. I'm uncut, 7 3/8" and girth of 5 7/8in., nice size glans - well defined.

Draft saved Draft deleted