Wanking and sore penis

scottymyth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi. I'm uncut and sometimes when I wank my penis sometimes gets a bit red and sore, or my foreskin gets a little bit swollen. It doesn't happen everytime. I guess how long it goes for or how rough. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

S

SirConcis

You need to run to the nearest hospital emergency room and get circumcised, otherwise your penis might fall off and you may be growing hairs on the palm of yoru hands :) :)

Serriously, it is no uncommon. But you shoudl adjust your masturbatio technique to prevent this from happening.

Does your foreksin easily retract fully when hard ? Is your glans so sensitive that you can't masturbate with ful strokes so you do it with small strokes and it takes you much longer to cum ?

One way to help strenghten the glans/foreskin is to leave foreskin retracted in underwear as longas possible during the day. Wear tight underwwear to prevent exposed glans from rubbing too much.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not uncommon. I don't know that you need to try any fancy techniques to heal it...it's just your body's way of telling you not to go so hard.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this when I was younger, and quite recently although not as bad as when I was younger.

Basically it has to do with friction. People joke about friction burns and wanking but it happens. Also, your foreskin might be a bit tight, adding to the problem. Try using a lubricant but do not use baby oil. Baby oil stings and cracks the skin.