Wanking in hostels/barracks etc

alwaystoss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scenario: You stay in a youth hostel (straight guys). 2am. you wake up and can see that one of the fellas (1/5) is wanking under his duvet.
What would you do? G to bed, start wanking, wait till he ends and then have a go...Explain. Thanks. Share your story if you have been in a similar situation.

robl76

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think if I saw that happening it would make me instantly hard so I'd probably have a wank too.

Stayed in a hostel in Berlin once. The bunks were arranged in an "L" shape along two walls. I was in the top bunk, and I could see the guy in the top bunk across from me, end-on, with some lockers between us.

Early in the morning, the other two guys got up and left, and the guy I could see on the top bunk, I guess he didn't see me because I was fairly covered up, with the lockers hiding me a bit, meaning he thought he was on his own. He knelt up on the edge of his bunk and had a good long wank, groaning and really enjoying it, with me quietly watching and by now very hard! Eventually he shoots his load on to the floor below. Some time later he climbs down from the bunk, cleans up his cum from the floor and gets dressed and ready to leave. I was so fucking hard, gently wanking under the cover.

When he passes me on the way out of the room, he spots me in the bed, first seems surprised, smiled at me as he notices me wanking and leaves. I didn't see him again.

The next day there was a new guy in the bed across me. I woke up to see he was naked and on top of the bed. I started to wank with a little bit of the covers back, so if he looked over he might see. After a while he did see, and so I pulled back the covers so he could see more of me. He got hard and started to wank too. Eventually I decided to do what the guy had done the previous morning and kneel up on my bunk and do a little show for him. I was so horny I came pretty quickly and then watched him shoot on his chest. Very hot. :)

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was stationed in Germany and lived off base. However, for the last month or so I had to live in the barracks until it was time for me to leave. The guy was great and as it turned out I knew his father who was a 1 star General. He was just a 3 striper. I was on the top bunk and one night I was awakened by the obvious shaking of the bunk. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know what was going on. I just let him go and enjoy his wank. After a few minutes he was done anyway.

robl76

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was stationed in Germany and lived off base. However, for the last month or so I had to live in the barracks until it was time for me to leave. The guy was great and as it turned out I knew his father who was a 1 star General. He was just a 3 striper. I was on the top bunk and one night I was awakened by the obvious shaking of the bunk. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know what was going on. I just let him go and enjoy his wank. After a few minutes he was done anyway.

Reminds me of boarding school. Dorms full of teenage boys. Doesn't matter however quiet you try to make it, tell-tale sounds can usually be heard. We did wank a lot.

A few times we did it together maybe 3 or 4 of us but we rarely got to see each other as it was dark. Just more relaxed if it was possible to just wank without worrying about it.

I remember once getting caught by the housemaster having a little wank early in the morning. Then it was time to get up and lights on. I was hiding under the covers with hard-on waiting for it to go down before I could get up. As I didn't move straight away, the housemaster grabbed my covers and yanked them off the bed.
"get out of that bed!" revealing all!

Fun times...

ARTYBOLLOX

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think if I saw that happening it would make me instantly hard so I'd probably have a wank too.

Stayed in a hostel in Berlin once. The bunks were arranged in an "L" shape along two walls. I was in the top bunk, and I could see the guy in the top bunk across from me, end-on, with some lockers between us.

Early in the morning, the other two guys got up and left, and the guy I could see on the top bunk, I guess he didn't see me because I was fairly covered up, with the lockers hiding me a bit, meaning he thought he was on his own. He knelt up on the edge of his bunk and had a good long wank, groaning and really enjoying it, with me quietly watching and by now very hard! Eventually he shoots his load on to the floor below. Some time later he climbs down from the bunk, cleans up his cum from the floor and gets dressed and ready to leave. I was so fucking hard, gently wanking under the cover.

When he passes me on the way out of the room, he spots me in the bed, first seems surprised, smiled at me as he notices me wanking and leaves. I didn't see him again.

The next day there was a new guy in the bed across me. I woke up to see he was naked and on top of the bed. I started to wank with a little bit of the covers back, so if he looked over he might see. After a while he did see, and so I pulled back the covers so he could see more of me. He got hard and started to wank too. Eventually I decided to do what the guy had done the previous morning and kneel up on my bunk and do a little show for him. I was so horny I came pretty quickly and then watched him shoot on his chest. Very hot. :)

Do you know the name of this hostel?

I've masturbated in a hostel before, though I don't think anyone saw me. I didn't catch anyone else either, sadly. This happened in the barracks when I was in the military, though no one every made eye-contact, or acknowledged that anyone else was doing it. I don't know if they were embarrased, or scared of being "gay" (at the time, could get you discharged). Kind of erotic though, a bunch of fit soldiers wanking off at the same time!

dards44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've masturbated in a hostel before, though I don't think anyone saw me. I didn't catch anyone else either, sadly. This happened in the barracks when I was in the military, though no one every made eye-contact, or acknowledged that anyone else was doing it. I don't know if they were embarrased, or scared of being "gay" (at the time, could get you discharged). Kind of erotic though, a bunch of fit soldiers wanking off at the same time!
Brings back memories of Fort Sam

robl76

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just last weekend we had sex in a 4 bunk (8 beds) dorm in a hostel, with three other guests (all of them guys).
On my way to the bathroom to clean up I could hear one of them masturbating pretty loudly :oops:

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reminds me of boarding school. Dorms full of teenage boys. Doesn't matter however quiet you try to make it, tell-tale sounds can usually be heard. We did wank a lot.

A few times we did it together maybe 3 or 4 of us but we rarely got to see each other as it was dark. Just more relaxed if it was possible to just wank without worrying about it.

I remember once getting caught by the housemaster having a little wank early in the morning. Then it was time to get up and lights on. I was hiding under the covers with hard-on waiting for it to go down before I could get up. As I didn't move straight away, the housemaster grabbed my covers and yanked them off the bed.
"get out of that bed!" revealing all!

Fun times...
di every much the same in my boarding school in Germany, looking at your pics, wish I shared a dorm with you. would have been a bast!!