Wanking Techniques

opheicleide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose its when you see other guys wanking that you realise there are all sorts of ways of doing it. Whether you are cur or uncut, How do you wank, and what style of wanking gives you the most pleasure. I'm uncut, and love to pull my foreskin back and forward over my soaking, precummy wet cock head - and just before I cum, I pull the skin all the way back as hard as I can - and shoot like a canon.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wrap one hand around my penis and stroke up and down. I usually apply lube to my penis. I use the other hand to massage my balls (unless I'm in a chat room, in which case I temporarily take my hands off my penis to type).

D

deleted110426

I suppose its when you see other guys wanking that you realise there are all sorts of ways of doing it. Whether you are cur or uncut, How do you wank, and what style of wanking gives you the most pleasure. I'm uncut, and love to pull my foreskin back and forward over my soaking, precummy wet cock head - and just before I cum, I pull the skin all the way back as hard as I can - and shoot like a canon.

Pretty much the same way. I'm uncut as well but dont have alot of skin when erect.

protonX80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to do it the standard way Right hand wrapped around - i am uncut
recently i have found masturbating with my fingers and my prick ramming in my palm to be a real turn on and a different sensation

limon666

Just Browsing
Media
I'm cut so I usually stimulate the head but move towards the base towards climax. Sometimes I'll use my spare hand to sort of delicately pressure the prostate and I sit back in a sort of slumped position to get the deepest orgasm. Sitting wanks are better than standing wanks.