Wanking techniques

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I couldn't find a thread about this using the search function, so sorry if I'm wrong.

I think it would be nice if we could share wanking techniques. Of course we all do it and we all love it so which ways are the best?

:smile:

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On my back mainly using the good old fist grip or backhand. Sometimes hump the bed. That always produces a good load

Nina_Knoblet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Firm handling, nothing too soft (sucking is all very pleasant, but I don't get the same intensity of feeling). When I'm getting close, strong fingers on my cockhead and the glans rim. Much better if the base of my shaft is also gripped tightly and held hard down on the pubic bone. I like having a strap or tie tightly on so the cum can't flow until I've stopped climaxing. Then i release the cum and work it all out with further strokes.
This is what I do - I haven't often been wanked, and seldom with as intense a result as I can get on a good day.

Ambition: to be tied and masturbated hard right through orgasm and after. Sure it would drive me wild!

I've just realised this is an old thread, mainly banned members! I hope that doesn't matter . . . still something close to my heart