Wanking through clothes?? :p

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I have rubbed out a batch of sperm/semen through my skivies and jeans. It often takes some time, but I do have fond memories from my youth where I could do this quite fast.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7th grade. Taking a test in woodshop class. We had to be totally silent for the entire hour even if we finished in 5 minutes. So....

I was commando...black jeans began slowly "scratching" my leg and edged it for a good 20 minutes before ejaculating sitting there in a room full of other guys. Was my first time stroking it slow and being able to ejaculate. Was a rocket fast jacker otherwise...

Reactions: chillibum201

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I normally will wank through my undewear when I cruise, but take it out when I get close to the point of no return. I just like the look of jerking a fat cock through the thin cloth of undies. It turns me on almost more than seeing a cock in full view.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I normally will wank through my undewear when I cruise, but take it out when I get close to the point of no return. I just like the look of jerking a fat cock through the thin cloth of undies. It turns me on almost more than seeing a cock in full view.
mmmmmmmmm. ..i like how u think :p
u wnna add me on msn 4 a little more of a chat and maybe more ;)
teenwanker@live.co.uk

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just like the look of jerking a fat cock through the thin cloth of undies. It turns me on almost more than seeing a cock in full view.

Me too!

Also I like teasing guys through their pants until they're begging me to take it out before they make a mess... then I get to decide whether or not they go home with a stain ;)

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start that way sometimes because the rough sensation can be nice, but I don't like cum running down my legs/stuck to my clothing. Oddly enough... I think the best climaxes are when I sit back and shoot up so it lands on my chest. I just have to be careful because I've almost hit myself in the face more than once (it's like the Matrix, but with semen.) It makes a horrid mess (chest hair and all), but it's so relaxing and I only do it before I shower.

umm... why do you think guys go to a strip club more than once?

Stupidity? I have a friend that kept going to a strip club and spend all his time (read: money) with the same girl. "She was totally into [him]." :smashfreakB: He got her phone number and they kept making plans, but oddly enough, she always wound up being busy at the last moment and he'd have to meet her at work.

"We get along so great, she really likes me"
"Have you seen her outside the club... ever?"
"No... almost once... but no."
"You're being played and you're a dumbass"
"...but... ...I am a dumbass."

B_diddydoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i once did in bed and was so tired i didnt even care my pants were all wet and icky; dried up nicely in the morning tho