Wanna be doms who don't understand boundaries

Ladies. I've been on the search for expanding my friends with benefits circle to include intelligent, hung guys. I've gotten at least 2 which is amazing and I love talking with them. But there are times when I get so frustrated at the nature of some of the hung guys I meet. Like yes, you got a big dick. I get it. But that doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want. But these guys will brag and boast about making women bleed and demanding you hook up with them TODAY. This shit kills me. And when you tell them that it sounds like they would overstep your boundaries in bed, they'll be all "well I'm a dom sweetie. If you can't handle that, you don't need to be talking to me." Like, really? Bye! And also #notadom #justabusive

It seems so hard to find a genuine, interesting guy who doesn't have an ego bigger than his dick. Like really, why is this so hard?

Ok. Rant over.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"if you can't handle that you don't need to be taking to me"

Correction: shit-stained assholes who say shit like that need to stop talking to anyone until they learn how to human properly.

Abusive assholes... Fuck that shit.

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies. I've been on the search for expanding my friends with benefits circle to include intelligent, hung guys. I've gotten at least 2 which is amazing and I love talking with them. But there are times when I get so frustrated at the nature of some of the hung guys I meet. Like yes, you got a big dick. I get it. But that doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want. But these guys will brag and boast about making women bleed and demanding you hook up with them TODAY. This shit kills me. And when you tell them that it sounds like they would overstep your boundaries in bed, they'll be all "well I'm a dom sweetie. If you can't handle that, you don't need to be talking to me." Like, really? Bye! And also #notadom #justabusive

It seems so hard to find a genuine, interesting guy who doesn't have an ego bigger than his dick. Like really, why is this so hard?

Ok. Rant over.
You might need to try fishing in a different pond. I can’t imagine talking about my size in the ‘courting’ process. In any event, just because your car has the most horsepower doesn’t mean you win the race. It’s about the driver :D. End of analogies.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah tell em t get fucked hunni, you gotta couple that ain't grown up right there.
Fasho hung guys in my experience often have a bigger ego and more confidence but you need to find the ones that also got manners and they do exist! Ditch the children and look for men hunni.

Reactions: BetterFuture

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everything is negotiable once he has good manners. Last hung partner I had wanted to choke me. He was always sweet and polite, and very gentle, so I was okay with it. You know. I trusted him not to hurt me or kill me. Actually, he was so gentle, I ended up pretending to choke! I wouldn't let just anyone try that, and if he'd have just been like, "Surprise! Suffocate, Bitch!" This would be a different testimonial. Smart and decent comes in all shapes and sizes. Never settle.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, they have mistaken Dom with sexual predator. The more women who call them on their shit the better. The only get by with inexperienced or insecure partners.
unfortunately I disagree with this. With some people no matter how much they are called out they still don't get it and believe they are in the right. Just socially quarantine them hehehe

Reactions: AlteredEgo

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can assure you not every guy is like that, there are men out there that listen. Dom has nothing to do with brutality or causing pain, you're just Sadistic and selfish. I have done rough play but it always comes with discussion before hard, because everyone women is different and has different limits and not all women are looking for rough play. it's very unfortunate you've had a run with such selfish men.

Reactions: MurdockPSB

With all of the above, I just want to note that negotiated, consensual sadism can be fun ;)

As for men just looking to get off and pretend that being an asshole means they're dominant... I stopped having problems with that for the most part many years ago. For myself, I got better at communication. I was very specific about what I was looking for, very blunt, and those who were assholes got blocked, BDSM play mates, friends with benefits, whatever. Not saying it's fair, but more often than not, women looking to fuck men have a lot of options.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I would suspect part of the problem is the "D" in BDSM

I would suspect another part of the problem is that those big dicked BDSM type of 'Doms" can find and have always been able to find more than enough women who are willing to let them just pound away pile driver style and even more than few who to some degree "get off on it" so they do NOT see anything they do as a "problem"

Reactions: 950483

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With all of the above, I just want to note that negotiated, consensual sadism can be fun ;)

As for men just looking to get off and pretend that being an asshole means they're dominant... I stopped having problems with that for the most part many years ago. For myself, I got better at communication. I was very specific about what I was looking for, very blunt, and those who were assholes got blocked, BDSM play mates, friends with benefits, whatever. Not saying it's fair, but more often than not, women looking to fuck men have a lot of options.
Great comment. Loved that you said negotiated, consensual. Because I think those are the most important things

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would suspect part of the problem is the "D" in BDSM

I would suspect another part of the problem is that those big dicked BDSM type of 'Doms" can find and have always been able to find more than enough women who are willing to let them just pound away pile driver style and even more than few who to some degree "get off on it" so they do NOT see anything they do as a "problem"
I agree to a point but Not always, some people take pride in brutalising others. They view it as a macho dominance thing, like they are the badest person out there. A lot of times they get one offs. One of my exes had a "friend" like that she met with him twice and told him he was too rough, his response was something to the words of she could not handle his intensity.
Some people are just douches.