Wanna Be Freak ?

A

AM_092

LOL no one here's actually said anything that actually sounds 'freaky'... maybe except one person...

Um... I wouldn't mind have two dicks... one in each hand :)
Or maybe no belly button... You needed it as a foetus, but not anymore...
AND I don't really like having testicles... They seem to get in the way, and I can't be bothered shaving them all the time. The cold weather keeps making them shrink too... kinda painful.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
That sounds great AM - two cocks, one for each hand. LIke that.

or how about having one of your fingers have the sensitivity of your cock - you could stand there in public, and suck on it for hours and no one would know your are rockin your own little world!

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so this is freak fantasy stuff from me:
i'd be taller, not massively so but bein 5.7 now and going to 6'0 at 35 all of a sudden -would make me a freak.
muscular, very muscular and ripped, perhaps someone like chris smith

Gym Jox - Muscle Men, Muscle Worship Videos, and Bodybuilding Tips GymJox: Sexy Muscle Men, Bodybuilding Tips, Gym Workouts and Muscle Worship Videos Blog Archive Shredded Muscle Man Bodybuilder Christopher Smith

much bigger dick than my current size, I'm about 7.9 or a bit more depending on arousal (previous stats I may have posted were from optimistic measuring I'll admit). I'd start with my fantasy size of erect 10 x 8 inches uncut, keeping my veins and perhaps having the glans flare to 8.5 inches. Soft? I dunno - any suggestions guys?

balls are about average so far so I'd go with doubling them in volume and i'd have them hang loose and low.

I'd have much more body hair and head hair too

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
We were talkin FREAK man - so I would up your fantasy size cock a couple inches, increase the glans flair a few inches, add 80lbs of pure lean muscle - just for starters.
Ok so this is freak fantasy stuff from me:
i'd be taller, not massively so but bein 5.7 now and going to 6'0 at 35 all of a sudden -would make me a freak.
muscular, very muscular and ripped, perhaps someone like chris smith

Gym Jox - Muscle Men, Muscle Worship Videos, and Bodybuilding Tips GymJox: Sexy Muscle Men, Bodybuilding Tips, Gym Workouts and Muscle Worship Videos Blog Archive Shredded Muscle Man Bodybuilder Christopher Smith

much bigger dick than my current size, I'm about 7.9 or a bit more depending on arousal (previous stats I may have posted were from optimistic measuring I'll admit). I'd start with my fantasy size of erect 10 x 8 inches uncut, keeping my veins and perhaps having the glans flare to 8.5 inches. Soft? I dunno - any suggestions guys?

balls are about average so far so I'd go with doubling them in volume and i'd have them hang loose and low.

I'd have much more body hair and head hair too

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh at least! so 12 x 9.5 / 10 inches for cock - fantasy freakishness!
weight then - what do u think 280lbs? other stats? 24inch guns? and what about chest, waist (gotta be narrow say no greater than 32 inches), quads etc?

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
me personally i think having a really big tongue would be the most awesome, like johnny knoxville in the movie dirty shame by john waters
i haves a major oral fetish for sucking cock, rimming, ect.... and
it would be super cool to have more tongue than guys actual large
cocks,
other than that i would have to say being super thin, my buddy scott
has like 0 body fat and i love how hot his incredibly lean but extremely muscluar and vascular body is,
he is like a pure undiluted jock god
thanks for listening guys
this is kinda fun :smile: