Wanna Be Size Queen

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by itty_bitty_hottie, Jun 25, 2007.

1. itty_bitty_hottie

itty_bitty_hottie New Member

I've got a bit of a problem. I'm 4'9" extremely petite and just don't seem to be able to fit a certain guy. He's 6'8" and he's got about a 9" long and extremely wide penis. missionary doesn't work, me on top doesn't work. Is it possible that I'm just too small? I really want to have sex with this guy but can't figure out how. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, I've only been with one other guy and he pales in comparison.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Practice, lots of foreplay, lube, and patience.

3. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    I had the same problem once. She would bleed and cry and eventually, I just gave up on her. I could have gotten her to take it, but she couldn't take the pain, and I'm no masochist.

If I could go back and push through, I'd tell you to use lots and lots of lube and be willing to take it slow and suffer through the pain and potential tearing. If he's much bigger, you will likely tear and bleed inside, so be ready for that and accept that you will have a larger pussy with habitual penetration of a big cock like that...

basically, smaller cock won't feel as good any more, so you're making a significant decision

4. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

In all seriousness, that has to be absolute torture. To wanna be with someone, but physically not be able to has got to be just terrible.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

No cocks worth tearing for Mike.

6. AshleyJel

AshleyJel New Member

Albums:
    Yeah no kidding, If it was a choice between having sex with a cock and hurting myself or being healthy, I'd go with the ladder. No cock no matter what size and no matter how much you want it is worth that.

Don't force it and take it slow, use lube foreplay and whatever works to get you turned on for it. If you can't take it though just accept that and don't hurt youself.

7. VeryMassiveVeryLongDong

Albums:
    Yes just to reiterate what has already been said by the previous respondants postings.You must have lots of patience,do not force things,use lots lube,and have plenty of common sense to know when to say "enough is enough" that you have tried and it just isn't going to work anymore,and just except that he is just to big for you to be with.

8. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    That's what I did with my ex... nothing.. but it was sad.. we were so good on so many other levels.

Small tears are normal wherever there is friction... pussy is especially able to take it and recover well (look at childbirth).

In the end, if she wants to take it, she can. But there's a price to pay.

9. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    being girthy has consequences

10. itty_bitty_hottie

itty_bitty_hottie New Member

Well I will say that his fingers are about the size of most guys penis (and I mean that litterally. middle finger 4" ring size 22 ) . So at least I have that. Just in foreplay he has made my body feel and do things I didn't know it could.
    I really would like to have intercourse though.

11. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So you want to be a sizequeen?

Hmmmm, Let's see, the reason why I'm able to take on large cocks, is because I have been masturbating over the years since I was (17) with extremely large dildos. This obviously did not happen over night.

My suggestion is to go out and buy several size dildos. Start with small ones and work yourself to the larger ones. Go out shopping with your boyfriend and pick out a dildo that is the same size as him. I do not like using lube ( it bugs me) and it makes it harder to masturbate with large toys (this is me) hence I use a body massage oil from the body shop ( with no scent) and it works well for me.

You will have to be persistent and masturbate daily in order to achieve your desired goal. I agree what everyone else said on this post, to be patient, however as a sizequeen you must push your barriers, meaning that if you feel you can't take more you need to push yourself to take just a little bit more. I am not saying to hurt yourself, but in all essence taking on massive dicks is not pleasant in the begining if you are not used to it. You will definitely experience the pain/pleasure aspect of it for sure.

Lastly being a sizequeen enables me to take on larger dicks because my mind is programmed as such. Everything about a large dick excites me, the feel, the texture and definitely the sheer size and width. Personally I think the difference of being a sizequeen or not is mostly mental, however I do agree that if your vagina is deeper than most as mine is, it makes the task a bit simpler.

hope my two cents helps.

deb

12. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One more note, don't be too hard on yourself if you physically can not take on 9 inches no matter what you try. Some women just can not do it. Given this, it does not mean you can not take some of his dick, just perhaps not all of it.

13. D_Foscurinus Ambrosine Freedicke

Come on...a child's head is able to come through once...so why should with lube, patience and practice a cock not be able to fit?! just take time and not hurry into things:)

14. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Accompanied by vast amounts of pain and screaming on the mother's part.

As such, scarcely a great example. :rolleyes:

15. Big Del

Gold Member

It may be that at less than 5 foot tall you are just too small

But, I wish you well

16. DaveGoodie

DaveGoodie Member

Albums:
    Hey! I'd love to see a pic of you standing next to your man!

17. matt19

matt19 Member

Albums:
    I used to have the same problem with girls in my younger days. What I learned over time is that you've got to soften it up. Lots of oral foreplay for you! Right now you have a lot of anxiety and that will just make it pucker up even tighter. He's got to prep you properly! And that makes it even more satisfying for you.

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

small tears aren't a normal part of sex, and i can't imagine any guy saying 'oh cool that sounds ok,' if we said ok every time you stick your cock in me it's going to get shredded but that's ok it'll heal.

19. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

marry me

20. cooter

cooter New Member

You can do it. My cock is 9.5" in girth and I am currently dating a girl who is 5'2" 105 lbs. and I am the first big cock she has been with. The first 10 or so times we fucked, it took ALOT of patience and lube for me to get in her. Now, all I have to do is get her real horny and I can enter her with no lube at all ... her pussy still gets torn up but nothing like before.

Draft saved Draft deleted