Wanna Be Size Queen

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a bit of a problem. I'm 4'9" extremely petite and just don't seem to be able to fit a certain guy. He's 6'8" and he's got about a 9" long and extremely wide penis. missionary doesn't work, me on top doesn't work. Is it possible that I'm just too small? I really want to have sex with this guy but can't figure out how. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, I've only been with one other guy and he pales in comparison.

First thing, just because you are small doesn't mean that you have a correspondingly small vagina. Some women who are more than a foot taller than you may have the same size vagina as you-- just like penis size, there's no real correlation between body size and vagina length/width. Now, since both of you are on the very extreme ends with you being so petite and him being so well endowed, it may very well come into play that you physically don't have the potential to have a vagina as large as say, a woman who is of average height. However, I don't think it has all that much to do with it simply because very small women often have large babies (and vice versa). Women's reproductive systems don't seem to be all that limited by physical size. At least, not to a huge extent. For you, maybe some because you are very tiny.

Most women would have trouble taking a 9" penis and would have to work up to it. I know I would. I get sore from average penises and have to use lube at times. However, I know I could but that it would take some time.

If I could go back and push through, I'd tell you to use lots and lots of lube and be willing to take it slow and suffer through the pain and potential tearing. If he's much bigger, you will likely tear and bleed inside.

If you bleed and tear, you should stop. This is a cue to go slower, practice with dildos, use more lube etc. Vaginal tearing is bad.

so be ready for that and accept that you will have a larger pussy with habitual penetration of a big cock like that...

basically, smaller cock won't feel as good any more, so you're making a significant decision

This simply isn't true. It's a myth. The vagina has an amazing ability to contract and expand based on the size of what's in it. That's why those tiny little tampons we use are able to stay up there without moving even if we regularly have sex with men who are hung like stallions. The most important factor in how "loose" your vagina is the strength of your PC muscles. I encourage all women to exercise them as much as they can since it can make sex more enjoyable and, as you get older, stop those sneeze-pees and laugh-pees that are embarassing.

Now, a woman may find that she prefers a large penis for various reasons, but it's not true that once you have sex with one a lot, your pussy becomes permanently enlarged and therefore can't feel a smaller cock the way you used to.

Come on...a child's head is able to come through once...so why should with lube, patience and practice a cock not be able to fit?! just take time and not hurry into things:)

I do see what you're saying, but there are a lot more things going on during childbirth that make this possible-- the biggest one being the physical changes to the pelvis during pregnancy and childbirth. Also, there's the pain part that Alex mentioned. Yes, I agree with your point in that to an extent women can stretch girthwise a lot, but it's a lot less than the amount during childbirth. With that said, the circumference of a newborn's head is rarely under 12 inches with an average of about 14.25 inches. I don't see even the most shameless faker claiming to be that girthy.

The problem is more with the length-- some women have shorter vaginas than others do. Again, this is not correlated with stature. The OP may well have a vagina that is too short to accomodate 9". However, you don't know until you try, and I would venture that with some time it will be possible. The good thing is that if he's willing to live with it, he may just not be able to go balls deep into you or you'll have to avoid certain positions. I can only do doggy style very gently with most men (even average ones) because they bottom out.

At any rate, I recommend what everyone else does-- lube, lube, patience, lube, relaxation and a cooperative partner. If you're both in the headspace that you will indeed be able to do it, I'm sure it will go much more smoothly. A drink or two might not hurt either.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First thing, just because you are small doesn't mean that you have a correspondingly small vagina. Some women who are more than a foot taller than you may have the same size vagina as you-- just like penis size, there's no real correlation between body size and vagina length/width. Now, since both of you are on the very extreme ends with you being so petite and him being so well endowed, it may very well come into play that you physically don't have the potential to have a vagina as large as say, a woman who is of average height. However, I don't think it has all that much to do with it simply because very small women often have large babies (and vice versa). Women's reproductive systems don't seem to be all that limited by physical size. At least, not to a huge extent. For you, maybe some because you are very tiny.

Most women would have trouble taking a 9" penis and would have to work up to it. I know I would. I get sore from average penises and have to use lube at times. However, I know I could but that it would take some time.

If you bleed and tear, you should stop. This is a cue to go slower, practice with dildos, use more lube etc. Vaginal tearing is bad.

This simply isn't true. It's a myth. The vagina has an amazing ability to contract and expand based on the size of what's in it. That's why those tiny little tampons we use are able to stay up there without moving even if we regularly have sex with men who are hung like stallions. The most important factor in how "loose" your vagina is the strength of your PC muscles. I encourage all women to exercise them as much as they can since it can make sex more enjoyable and, as you get older, stop those sneeze-pees and laugh-pees that are embarassing.

Now, a woman may find that she prefers a large penis for various reasons, but it's not true that once you have sex with one a lot, your pussy becomes permanently enlarged and therefore can't feel a smaller cock the way you used to.

I do see what you're saying, but there are a lot more things going on during childbirth that make this possible-- the biggest one being the physical changes to the pelvis during pregnancy and childbirth. Also, there's the pain part that Alex mentioned. Yes, I agree with your point in that to an extent women can stretch girthwise a lot, but it's a lot less than the amount during childbirth. With that said, the circumference of a newborn's head is rarely under 12 inches with an average of about 14.25 inches. I don't see even the most shameless faker claiming to be that girthy.

The problem is more with the length-- some women have shorter vaginas than others do. Again, this is not correlated with stature. The OP may well have a vagina that is too short to accomodate 9". However, you don't know until you try, and I would venture that with some time it will be possible. The good thing is that if he's willing to live with it, he may just not be able to go balls deep into you or you'll have to avoid certain positions. I can only do doggy style very gently with most men (even average ones) because they bottom out.

At any rate, I recommend what everyone else does-- lube, lube, patience, lube, relaxation and a cooperative partner. If you're both in the headspace that you will indeed be able to do it, I'm sure it will go much more smoothly. A drink or two might not hurt either.

I agree with the part about body size and corresponding genital size - not necessarily hand in hand. The largest guy I've been with (not huge but larger than average) said he had problems with some women, including tall women, but no problems with me (including deep penetration). I can also do doggy style with fairly well endowed men, with no problems (and they don't have to be gentle). In fact, I prefer deep penetration. I'm 5' 2.5" or so - a bit shorter than average in height. The thing is, and I'm seeing a theme here, is that each person is different.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like beer and fucking girls with my massive penis, Location:
Florida, Americas penis Interests:
gap tight little assholes, facials, and making creampies Occupation:
destroyer of tight pussy Gender:
Male Sexual Orientation:
100% Straight, 0% Gay Languages Spoken:

With such a classy profile, how can I ever resist?

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i like beer and fucking girls with my massive penis, Location:
Florida, Americas penis Interests:
gap tight little assholes, facials, and making creampies Occupation:
destroyer of tight pussy Gender:
Male Sexual Orientation:
100% Straight, 0% Gay Languages Spoken:

With such a classy profile, how can I ever resist?

he speaks 6 languages, what more could you want?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can do it. My cock is 9.5" in girth and I am currently dating a girl who is 5'2" 105 lbs. and I am the first big cock she has been with. The first 10 or so times we fucked, it took ALOT of patience and lube for me to get in her. Now, all I have to do is get her real horny and I can enter her with no lube at all ... her pussy still gets torn up but nothing like before.

almost 10" in girth? LOL
Yeah, nice try. I'm pretty sure the loosest girl in the world could not fit this supposed pony keg girth in her cunt.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago, when I was young and had had sex only a handful of times, I started dating a young lady who really wanted to lose her virginity with me. While I'd go down on her and she'd do the same with me, I was incredibly hesitant to even attempt intercourse as she was so petite (fear of injury combined with the "scary" novelty of sex was powerful). I did not realize then how relatively and absolutely large I was, but I could recognize how small she was (about 5'6" and 100 lbs - very skinny/narrow of hip).

When she finally convinced me to try, it took lots of foreplay, many attempts, and lots of baby oil (it made sense to us at the time - lube was not nearly as available at that time and place). But, eventually, it worked. And when it started working, it worked quite well, to the point of no longer needing any lube. The only upshot was that, while it was almost definitely a reflection of her changing body given her age and her blossoming into womanhood (we were 17), we were convinced that her hips were getting wider due to the size of my cock. This, at least, is what she told her close friends, who then either became more or less attracted to me because of this observation!

Patience, communication, and lube make most things go smoothly.

cooter

1st Like
Media
almost 10" in girth? LOL
Yeah, nice try. I'm pretty sure the loosest girl in the world could not fit this supposed pony keg girth in her cunt.

I haven't been with a lot of women but when a woman's pussy "tents" there is room to accomodate ... it takes a while though and it doesn't happen every time.

Sly_31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buying some dildo it'a great idea, me I bought 3 Doc Jonhson, one 8" x 6", another of 9" x 7" and finally the Bam huge realistic cock, 10" x 8,5". At the beginning my wife taking only 6" of the Bam but now she's completely stretch and she is able to take it completely.

big_black_dildo on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

spictacular1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a similar problem with a girlfriend in high school. She was 4'11" and we were still teens. Sex with her was very uncomfortable for me and downright painful for her. Being young and ignorant we never got past the problem as we weren't sure of how to solve it. Despite what some may feel about pregnancy and the resiliency of the female anatomy, there are a lot of physical changes that the body goes through to accommodate birth that don't apply to everyday life. Still there seems to be worthy advice out there and I hope you get there some day. Good luck. Don't get too down about it, some things are just not meant to happen. Just remember its not any one's fault you two were built the way you are and enough patience and understanding should see you through this.