Wanna know how 2 arouse my partner plz give me sex tips

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by babsab, Sep 28, 2007.

1. babsab

babsab New Member

Hey gals im a new user n wana know dat how can i attract n arouse my man 4 sex as he's too sexy n i dun think dat i can satisfy him completly,i rarely have my orgasm,plz tel me how can i have my orgasm al d time when he fuck.plz guide me some enjoyable sex tips.

2. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Comprehensibility is an important trait I look for in a sex partner. Start with that.

3. babsab

babsab New Member

Thanx 4 ur response bt my man does'nt drink so hw cn i take him 2 d bar?n u cn PM me cz im new here n duno d procedure.

4. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    You're so blunt it's hard to tell whether or not you're a troll.

5. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    babas try asking us a question without writting the way you would talk. English is the same for everyone in the written word, using d in a sentance doesnt mean anything. People will me able to help more if they can understand you.

6. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

I might be missing something but what does attracting a man have to do with you having an orgasm? Sometimes the links of the universe don't fit together I suppose.

Maybe I am getting dense...

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Doesnt know English but has prefect text speak (whatever thats called)

Im going with TROLL, and certainly underage

8. Highroad

Highroad New Member

Learn where the frenelum is, learn how to work it, most have no clue. That will get you very, very far. Oh, and DON'T work the penis too hard, biggest mistake women make is in treating the penis like a jackhammer.

9. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    That's completely opposite of the truth. Women go too easy on penises most of the time.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Babsab, I'm guessing that you're a female, and that you're having a problem orgasming while having sex with your man. Is that correct?

I recommend buying a sex book and enjoying looking at it with your partner, because it sounds like he isn't very experienced either.

In the meantime, one of the easiest ways to orgasm while being fucked is to do it "doggie style" (you're on your hands and knees, and your man is fucking you from behind). Rub your clitoris as he's fucking you, or use a vibrator.

It's also VERY important to be lubricated (wet). A little bit of oral sex (he licks your pussy) can help get things lubricated. Or, buy an oil-free lubricant like Astroglide.

Good luck!

11. babsab

babsab New Member

Thanx for your response you are very right that i never enjoyed my orgasm and my man is so simple too,how can i buy a sex book as im in pakistan for a training course with my man and such books are not openly available,further you must have got an idea that im a female,i tried once the doggie style but my man could'nt do it properly and i really want him to learn such important things to enjoy sex but he is not very social and at times i feel that im teaching him & he always follows me now i think that my relation is not very good with him in bed and im pretty depressed.

12. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello Babsab,

Got it. I checked on the Internet, and there wasn't a good web site to give you what you need. (The information is mostly in books.) Maybe you can look more, but here's what I recommend --

a) If you can afford it, this is a book you can download onto your computer. It costs US$27, which is about 50 AFN. It looks pretty good to me. Book

b) Here are some web pages that may help:

web page
    another web page
    another web page (this one is a little hard to read)
    another web page about good positions for female orgasm

- - - - - - -

I get the idea that your man isn't very enthusiastic (happy) about having sex and exploring your body. Is he homosexual?

Many men (I am guessing about 3 - 5% of all men, maybe more) are homosexual. In America and Europe this isn't a problem, but in other countries that have religions that say men cannot be homosexual, it can be a big problem for men. In these countries, many homosexual men marry women because they are "supposed to" (required) to marry. But their heart isn't in it. They may love their wives very much, but the sex is not very good for them.

If this is true for your man, I don't know what to tell you, because I don't know what choices you have.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. :wink:

13. babsab

babsab New Member

thanx a lot again, i just go through the sites you said and these are pretty good and informative i think i'll be able to solve my problem soon with your help.
    my man is not homosexual, honestly i'm 32 and he's 60, he gives me so pleasure but i dont knoiw why i'm not able to have my orgasms, he loves to explore my body the way i want him to do but still i want to have a complete enjoyable sex.

14. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

o_O?

Is that based off of personal experience?

15. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Partly. I've read about it and heard people talk about it a lot, too.

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK -- well good luck and have fun! :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted