wanna see it

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bbjj: have you had any guys that know or have seen your cock and just wanted to look at it for a long time? have you let them? do u let them touch it? do u let tme taste it?
    this one guy had a long thick dick and would let me look at it and play with it? soemtimes for an hour or so.

2. Imported

Gold Member

AUncut10in: yeah I have. Guys have asked me if they could touch it in the sauna at the gym. I like watching them heft it and feel how big it is. They are also curious about being uncut, and I guess they felt comfortable talking to me. One guy asked if he could hold my dick while I pissed. He just wanted to see what it was like to have big equipment. I dont mind sharing.

3. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dont really show mine off that much to get it noticed in that way.

at least in real life....

4. Imported

Gold Member

htshoward: Hey, auncut 10in, why are there no guys like you here in VA? This is my favorite activity, but no willing well-hungers here!

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

It almost happened because I was unaware of the atmosphere at the gym. Well, the sauna was somewhat occupied and I just didn't know that a large percentage of the others in there were gay/bi. Finally, one big beefy bodybuilder comments me on how big my dick was. Not to be rude, I thank him. Then he asks me if he could touch it. I very politely tell NO, and he gets insistent to the point where he attempts a grope, and subsequently then two punches; one to his head, (the one above his shoulders) and then the other to his groin.

Draft saved Draft deleted