wanna see it

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bbjj: have you had any guys that know or have seen your cock and just wanted to look at it for a long time? have you let them? do u let them touch it? do u let tme taste it?
    this one guy had a long thick dick and would let me look at it and play with it? soemtimes for an hour or so.

2. Imported

Gold Member

AUncut10in: yeah I have. Guys have asked me if they could touch it in the sauna at the gym. I like watching them heft it and feel how big it is. They are also curious about being uncut, and I guess they felt comfortable talking to me. One guy asked if he could hold my dick while I pissed. He just wanted to see what it was like to have big equipment. I dont mind sharing.

3. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dont really show mine off that much to get it noticed in that way.

at least in real life....

4. Imported

Gold Member

htshoward: Hey, auncut 10in, why are there no guys like you here in VA? This is my favorite activity, but no willing well-hungers here!

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

It almost happened because I was unaware of the atmosphere at the gym. Well, the sauna was somewhat occupied and I just didn't know that a large percentage of the others in there were gay/bi. Finally, one big beefy bodybuilder comments me on how big my dick was. Not to be rude, I thank him. Then he asks me if he could touch it. I very politely tell NO, and he gets insistent to the point where he attempts a grope, and subsequently then two punches; one to his head, (the one above his shoulders) and then the other to his groin.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice