Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's great seeing all of your MASSIVE COCK pics and vids. But seeing them makes me crave pics and vids of all that monster meat in action, you know, fucking and sucking, etc. I've seen some such things here, but I don't think I'm alone in wanting to see more actual 1-on-1, 1-on-2, 1-on-12, 2-on-2, etc. sex with those whoppers. So, please, let us know where to find your personal and/or your favorite posted pics and vids of those donkey dicks in action. THANKS!

Last edited:

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, you wanna check out the Gay Adult Websites section. Plenty of hot cock in there!

Hey Carter, I'm I'm talking about seeing the men of LPSG in action, not just any guy I can find on the internet. The LPSG men got something special.You for example, I'd love to see you in all sorts of action. I'm sure others will agree. Do you have some action pics/flix to share?

Last edited:

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
OP, you could lead by example, you know?

Also, what about starting a group specifically for people with vids of themselves with women? Although... I guess to start such a group you would have to have some vids of your own, and also, people that didn't have vids of themselves couldn't join - which would include me - so maybe that's a bad idea.

Unless solo wanking/selfsuck etc. vids were the minimum entry requirement?

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL, This is getting way too complicated. I was just hoping that people would post links to this thread that show the LPSG men having sex with with someone else. People could post links to their own action pics and vids or another member's action pics and vids. If I had some of my own, I'd post them. I'm going to Folsom Street Fair this September, I could probably take some pics / vids of the trouble I find there, such as people there trying to stuff my cock down their throats.