Wanna show my cock to everyone:-)

alex18051985alex

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am alex... I have an uncut cock and I love it so much that other people should get a feel of it... So once I gotto know of website Omegle... I went to it often and jerked off maybe around hundreds of times... Then I visited Yahoo chat rooms where I could show to many people at the same time... I felt really happy that many people really liked my uncut cock... I always went for open cam shows and jerked off there as well... Then suddenly the yahoo chat room services are no more... I really feel sad about that... Nowadays I go again to omegle and the chat room in here lpsg.... No other place to go and show myself off and jerk off... This yahoo id sharing or skype id sharing is not working for me... Guys... Is there any other way to show off my cock to others and jerk off live on cam for others??? I get really horny sometimes but find nowhere to show my cock to others... Please do note that i sit for around 4 to 5 hours when i jerk off on cam... I am single and I wanna feed myself the sex thirst I have... Is it wrong?? Please give me some ideas how to be sexually active online with others... Please do have a look at my cock in my album and reply if interested in a private chat where i would have an opportunity to jerk off again and be happy... HELP ME GUYS...PLEASE...