Wannabe Pumper - Advice?

Media
Hi guys,

I'm the happy end of average but want to be BIG

I'm interested in using pumping at least for temporary growth and kudos... but how should I start

Can you start cheaply? How do you "pump" - gentle or all out?

Ideally I suppose I'm looking for a couple of mentors - ideally people in/near London who don't mind pumping together and maybe have equip,ent I can borrow

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sent you a PM a while back about your OP when the LPSG sytem was not working 100%. I'm not sure if it in fact was sent, can you confirm if it was or not received please?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To do this right, your cheapest entry would be around $100USD for a pump and cylinder that fits.

Fitment is critical. Try one of the LAP Dist pump starter kits as their tubes are more cost effective than Vacutech. I think Vacutech has a starter kit for around $120, but their cylinders are top notch.

There are people that build their own out of sun tea jars and related, but for a newbie, I think a starter kit is the way to go.

Here is a sizing chart from LAP-Dist.

Here's Vacutech's sizing Chart

I found that vacutech's chart runs 1 size big for flared, but it's pretty close.

If I knew then, what I know now... I would have:
Purchased a cylinder from either LAP or Vacutech
Purchased the Harbor Freight Brake bleeder pump (Metal is better than vacutech's plastic pump)
Purchased the CFC connectors from McMaster Carr and tubing from home depot and been done.
Honestly though, the prices of the cylinders have gone out of sight...Yowch! I paid only 70-80USD for mine. Now they're clearing $100.

Honestly, pumping works for some, not for others. I would try Jelq first. It's free, there's lots of resources on it.
Also there are many pumpers in your area. Hook up with somebody you trust to "Try it out".
I'm sure just about any of them will lend you a hand :) Just make sure you are with someone that isn't pushy, and knows how to pump properly. Stay away from extreme pumpers unless they have cylinders that are cock only and that match your size needed.

The second best under $100, is my traction penis device. I've gained about 0.25" so far from this. Shocker to me, but I wear it at night.
Finally had a full on erection the other day and measured for shits and giggles. Measured bone pressed 6.25".

It's a Extender Pro and I got it on Ebay for around $70.

Shop around, be patient with whatever method you use, post some photos and good luck!

Last edited:

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As SixSkin knows from PM, I had considered lending a hand as I live in London, but am a bit nervous about meeting up "1-2-1 style" on my own right now.