want an asian badly

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by emo_boydildo, Aug 26, 2009.

1. emo_boydildo

emo_boydildo New Member

So there's this rly sexy girl i know who is always being flirty. only problem is she's asian and was telling me about how her parents only want her to date asian guys. i'm not sure how she feels about it but can anyone give me advice on how to approach her. :confused:

2. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    in fear of sounding stereotypical ... but flirty girls tend not to be the kind to listen or hope for their parent's approval. She might like that her parents will disapprove of you. Kind of like a taboo.

I say don't worry about the parents, and just try to get with her ... unless you REALLY want to be in a serious relationship with the girl, then u will have to woo her, and then try to impress her parents ... but that might be VERY difficult. Asian parents tend to be stubborn in this category... but in the end it's HER you are trying to impress and be with. If you succeed there, then worry about the parents.

3. D_lkjhgfdsa1234

D_lkjhgfdsa1234 New Member

Don't worry about the parents now. Get with her, get married when it goes that far, and have kids. Once the kid is born, the parents will forget that you are white and will be proud of their new grandchildren. My brother went through the same thing until my first nephew was born and they accepted his white wife. In fact, they never even spoke with my brother and my brother only called me and my other older brother through our private cellphones until they had the kids.

4. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why cause trouble? Forget it. Those Asians are wily anyway and have horribly cinematography.

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Legitimately get to know her and see if you like her. Assure her that if her parents don't like you, that's their problem. Teenage girls tend to like doing what their parents disapprove of.

6. B_dimaniak

B_dimaniak New Member

show her pics from your gallery:lmao:

7. emo_boydildo

emo_boydildo New Member

LOL. that might be a little too straightforward:tongue:

8. eaziduzit

eaziduzit New Member

...flirty girl u know... I say get to know her a bit more, hang out (on the sly if u have to) date etc. .. worry about the parents later-

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Asian girls tend to come across flirty compared to Anglo girls, and this is quite normal for them. Beyond flirty they are often unbelievably hot in bed, but that's another story. I'd suggest to her that you and she should date but keep it secret from her parents, and see how it goes from there. I am the father of a 18 year-old girl, and I don't think it's my right to dictate terms to someone who is now an adult.

10. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

My gf's parents are like that, but they've lighened up considerably because I'm a respectful person and have a decent head on my shoulders, unlike her brother's and sister's partners. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted