want an asian badly

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So there's this rly sexy girl i know who is always being flirty. only problem is she's asian and was telling me about how her parents only want her to date asian guys. i'm not sure how she feels about it but can anyone give me advice on how to approach her. :confused:

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in fear of sounding stereotypical ... but flirty girls tend not to be the kind to listen or hope for their parent's approval. She might like that her parents will disapprove of you. Kind of like a taboo.

I say don't worry about the parents, and just try to get with her ... unless you REALLY want to be in a serious relationship with the girl, then u will have to woo her, and then try to impress her parents ... but that might be VERY difficult. Asian parents tend to be stubborn in this category... but in the end it's HER you are trying to impress and be with. If you succeed there, then worry about the parents.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry about the parents now. Get with her, get married when it goes that far, and have kids. Once the kid is born, the parents will forget that you are white and will be proud of their new grandchildren. My brother went through the same thing until my first nephew was born and they accepted his white wife. In fact, they never even spoke with my brother and my brother only called me and my other older brother through our private cellphones until they had the kids.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Legitimately get to know her and see if you like her. Assure her that if her parents don't like you, that's their problem. Teenage girls tend to like doing what their parents disapprove of.

eaziduzit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...flirty girl u know... I say get to know her a bit more, hang out (on the sly if u have to) date etc. .. worry about the parents later-

D

deleted356736

Asian girls tend to come across flirty compared to Anglo girls, and this is quite normal for them. Beyond flirty they are often unbelievably hot in bed, but that's another story. I'd suggest to her that you and she should date but keep it secret from her parents, and see how it goes from there. I am the father of a 18 year-old girl, and I don't think it's my right to dictate terms to someone who is now an adult.