Want experiance anal first time where get a guy in loisiana hammond

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you might want to give a little more information?

So. For example. Do you drive? Would you be able to get across to New Orleans for example? Check out some bars?

Or do you want/need to do it just via internet? Thing is, LPSG isn't strictly a dating site, though it does have some facilities to help with that. If it's just internet/email etc., how are you going to create the mutual "trust" that is generally essential for such things?

Also, you need to mention things like what kind of experiences you have had, and what you seek. For example, do you want to fuck someone, or do you see yourself experimenting as being the receptive partner? Some people will be wary about first timers, and would prefer you to have done something already ( say, blow jobs or hand jobs with other men ) and others would be cool with it, and look after you properly.

I would like to think you'd also be able to specify some "context" for it. For example, are you gay/bi? Are you in a relationship with someone else? Do you want this anal sex experience to be a standalone thing, just to satisfy some curiosity / lust, or might it be part of an ongoing friendship, or romantic relationship?

Just my thoughts. I hope they help. I am about 4750 miles away from you, so I can't really help directly, but I thought you might find some "theory" useful ... ;)

Reactions: DaavidseeksGoliath

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might want to fill out your profile a bit more. Giving people some idea of what kind of person you are, can help with compatibility. Maybe consider posting info about your interests and activities... your body type. . your interests.. Maybe even add photos. Also, Consider posting a personals add.. there is another area of the forum for that.

good luck.

Reactions: Exbiker

manchacaweigh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you still in Hammond? I'm from Hammond, but I live in NOLA now. I can still hook you up with a few guys from the gay clique there if you wanna message me or post what you're in to.