Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if this is the right place to post... but will see I guess.
I have very large balls that mostly stay up tight. I would love for them to hang a lot lower and have some swing. Sometimes they will drop for a while, but nearly always up tight.
Is there any kind of stretcher that would fit around my balls? Or what do you guys recommend? Thanks

Reactions: lineok03

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have very large balls that mostly stay up tight. I would love for them to hang a lot lower and have some swing. Sometimes they will drop for a while, but nearly always up tight.
Is there any kind of stretcher that would fit around my balls? Or what do you guys recommend? Thanks

Aging will take care of this for you. Trust me!

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As @MisterB said ^^^^^^^^^
I also have very large testicles that in my early 20's hung fairly close to the bottom of my member. I'm now almost 40 and they hang a lot lot lower and my sack is a lot loser too, kinda like em this way as they hit the clit nicely as they swing. Just gotta be aware of their position when sitting down on a hard chair or surface!

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As @MisterB said ^^^^^^^^^
I also have very large testicles that in my early 20's hung fairly close to the bottom of my member. I'm now almost 40 and they hang a lot lot lower and my sack is a lot loser too, kinda like em this way as they hit the clit nicely as they swing. Just gotta be aware of their position when sitting down on a hard chair or surface!

I'm also near 40... I'm 38. Only time they hang nice and low is resting or out in the heat. Rest of the time they are up high... on a positive, they give a great bulge. But I would like them low and floppy all the time.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also near 40... I'm 38. Only time they hang nice and low is resting or out in the heat. Rest of the time they are up high... on a positive, they give a great bulge. But I would like them low and floppy all the time.

Um seriously, no you don't. You really don't. They get in the way. I can't wear boxers anymore; tighty-whities only now.

I was once like you--fairly large and high and tight. But high and tight gave way to low and loose. At one time i hung flaccid longer than my twins; not any more. Gravity (and age) have not been my friend when it comes to the twins.

Reactions: muscle_wagon

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've learned low hangers are not for everyone, but I love having a long hang and have added to mine by stretching with leather and steel collar weights. Yes, they definitely can get in the way, I have to be careful to keep them out of the water when I'm on the "throne" and, as MisterB mentioned, boxers have become impractical. For the OP, you'll need lots of patience to add any permanent hang and weighted stretchers work far better than straps. This thread offers some ideas: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/your-favorite-ball-stretcher.473941/

wayward93angel

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boys seem to be real temperature sensitive. This time of year, hot and humid, it's low hanger season. And like others I am learning to watch'em when I take a seat etc. Kinda like the fwaping sound they make as I walk around bareass. lol

When it's colder, they tend to stay tucked in high and tight trying to stay warm I guess. Either style works for me!

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um seriously, no you don't. You really don't. They get in the way. I can't wear boxers anymore; tighty-whities only now.

I was once like you--fairly large and high and tight. But high and tight gave way to low and loose. At one time i hung flaccid longer than my twins; not any more. Gravity (and age) have not been my friend when it comes to the twins.
I'm waiting for that day when they hang that low.

Mine are not big and rest normal, a bit high, but when I'm hard, they shrink and get so tight, tiny, and up that they are nearly almost back in. I've found quite a few playmates fascinated by my tight little balls and really enjoy them not swinging and bouncing.

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is where mine are mostly.
620648-1497644725-ad562be649100670bbc133c234ee49d7.jpg

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A two-stage cylinder will get you the best results. Otherwise, any larger size tube on your balls will give you stretch and size.