Want my girlfriend to get fucked by other guys?

Media
Hey there. I have a strange fasinaction. I want to see my girlfriend get fucked by a guy with a big hard cock. I'm quite thick but I want to hear here moan as another guy drills her.

Anyone else feel the same? PM if you want to talk about it or jerk off your cock for me so I can imagine it more :smile: Ladies can webcam for me though if you want, so I can imagine drilling you haha

D_ogu98i8i

Account Disabled
Media
i have the exact same fantasy, 23/25 here we have had several 3somes with huge thick monsters.. i just love watching and taking pics and video, but as soon as i cum i instantly am not in the mood for it and get kinda jealous if it keeps going, our first friend was over 7" thick and she hadnt been with many dudes, so sad he moved away i loved seeing her play with his monster thick c0ck

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey there. I have a strange fasinaction. I want to see my girlfriend get fucked by a guy with a big hard cock. I'm quite thick but I want to hear here moan as another guy drills her.

Anyone else feel the same? PM if you want to talk about it or jerk off your cock for me so I can imagine it more :smile: Ladies can webcam for me though if you want, so I can imagine drilling you haha
Been there done that, wish I knew where he is so I could do it again. He was huge, thicker than my wrist, and very long.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the same fantasy. I really want to see my g/f taking some one elses
massive cock in her and watch her enjoy being fucked. I'd love to see her really getting into it and getting totally passionate with the guy, the more she enjoys it the more it would turn me on. She has had a few flings with other guys whilst we have been together and I have been totally ok with her afairs, even though I have stayed faithfull to her. But it's all about her being happy, she has only fucked other guys to let off a bit of steam and have some harmless fun and She knows I'm happy for her to do this. But I would really love to watch her get fucked.