want revenge

BONBON WANTS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
caught my small dicked husband scewing my brothers wife.i new he was a dog, now im going to get even.i always wanted to try a bib big dick so now my time has come.the best thing about all this is that the s.o.b. doesnt know that i know . so i am looking for a big cock may be black to fill me up and to take pictures for some revenge.i live on longisland new york near riverhead. hotel fun. any other thoughts on pay back welcome the sooner the better bonbon:mad:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I kinda want some bonbons myself... mmm Chinese food. But yes to the OP, if you are serious maybe you need some counseling if your coming to the online world (esp here) to get revenge. If you're joking you just need a life. That is all.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you live in Long Island you should have no trouble finding a fattie to embarass your husband. I don't care if this is a fake or not, revenge is never worth it. The best revenge is being the best you you can be. Trust me, it's worked countless times for me.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's what you do. Talk to him about that situation except use someone elses name and condemn the activity. Then watch him piss in his pants. LOL