Want To Be Bigger?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_caneadea, Nov 25, 2005.

1. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

For anyone who hopes that there might be some miraculous pill, potion, or exercise to make you bigger, please use common sense and remember the words of Abigail Van Buren (Dear Abby) who said that anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is!

2. EbonyOnly

EbonyOnly New Member

I agree totally.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as a matter of fact penis enlargement works... at least to a certain point

4. mindseye

Gold Member

Caneadea, you started another thread here which also expresses your attitude towards penis enlargement.

I dispute your point of view. There's a lot of human variation out there, and a lot of factors that can affect penis size -- not just genetics, but nutrition and other environmental factors play a role. I've seen enough testimonial from credible people to believe unquestioningly that PE works for some people.

Is there a single, sure-fire method that works for everyone? I doubt it; I'm certainly not that gullible. On the other hand, to persist in claiming that PE never (or hardly ever) works, is to deny the accomplishments of those who have achieved gains through their dedication to a program and their ability to stick to it. Those folks deserve a lot more credit than you give them.

5. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

I have to agree with both of you. There is no miracle cream or drug or potion that works completely, but some ways work slightly. Jelqing supposedly can add an inch, maybe two, and working on something for a long time might have some effect, but you can't gain 5 inches.... sorry. :D:D:D:D

Draft saved Draft deleted