Want To C2C?

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am horny and want to cam 2 cam with someone who's circumsized, compare sizes, and see who can stay hard the longest without touching our cocks. Add my skype, the-neverending-twilight

If you're in the mood, let's cam. I made a new webcam topic because the other one I made is pretty much dead.

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still on cam and really horny, so if anyone wants to c2c, feel free to do so. I'm 19 and really turned on by circumsized cocks.

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm ready to cam, if anyone wants to. I'm looking to camming for 30 minutes to possibly an hour. If you have the time, let's cam. Like I've said before, I want to compare sizes, see who can stay hard the longest without touching ourselves, and see who can get hard faster without touching. Seem like fun?

D_A_Wanker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On cam for about an hour or more and in the mood to c2c with someone. My cock vs. yours. Let's see who can keep a hard-on longer or get hard faster, without touching. I also wouldn't mind seeing which of us can go without getting hard, longer. Add me. the-neverending-twilight on Skype.