Want to find a Big One? Go to France!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can't say that all Frenchmen I've been with are hung. I will say that I've been lucky in stumbling upon the guys with the better endowments in my extensive travels. :)

Am I the only one that thinks there should be a LPSG edition condom?
I mean, with all the big dicks on this board, we should have the perfect content and material for the research! :biggrin:

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And don't forget Spain, the place where I come from:smile:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And don't forget Spain, the place where I come from:smile:

Sorry, but I just spent six days in Spain and didn't see a single decent bulge the whole time I was there. :frown1: Maybe some good-sized cocks, but no one has big balls, because as we all know, a guy with big balls will ALWAYS have a good-sized bulge, no matter how big or small his cock is!

Sorry, but I just spent six days in Spain and didn't see a single decent bulge the whole time I was there. :frown1: Maybe some good-sized cocks, but no one has big balls, because as we all know, a guy with big balls will ALWAYS have a good-sized bulge, no matter how big or small his cock is!

I've had several FABULOUS holidays in Gran Canaria and most of the Spanish guys there were major hung. All that dark hair, stubble, bulging packages - no wonder I've been 7 times!!!

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a French roommate in college who had condoms that were longer than average... I believe he was probably about 7" hard, but curved up quite a bit. So in that case at least, the story is accurate.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just spent six months in Europe, a lot of fun and fucking. I have a lot of broad generalizations to make, but I don't know how many of them would hold up. Aside from everyone smoking.

I would say that 80 % of the European cocks I saw were unimpressive in the girth department.