Want to get into the sex scene

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Dec 4, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Im 19, haven't had sex yet and lately it has become important to me. At one point i don't want to start off with just anyone but at the same time that seems to make things hard.

I do have a lot of natural charm with girls and I never have problems pickin em up and gettin dates, i can do that with almost any girl. A lot of people see this and assume i get a lot of action but that just isnt the case. I am a nice and respectful guy and that seems to be the problem.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome..... Go to chat room.

3. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'm exactly the same way, I don't like to just rush into sex, and I'm not going to ask a girl for it, because that doesn't seem right. For me it kind of happened when she tackled me. Now, my girlfriend wants me to be more domineering and "dirty" some days. I don't know, it's hard. I have such a respect for women, that that whole rough and dirty is sometimes hard for me to do. She appreciates the sweet and romantic sex too, but she wants options I guess.

4. Perriwinkle52

Perriwinkle52 New Member

KJ,

love your modelling shots.

All the best brother. I think you are very mature for 20 (smile)

'P'

5. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I grew up thinking women weren't into sex, that sex was about the man's pleasure. That turned me off to wanting to be an aggressor since I'm not selfish. I have to tell myself that women do enjoy good sex. Once I know that a woman wants it, then it's like a green light and I can go for it.

I think you have to convince yourself that the girls you date really want to have sex with you. Although, you don't want to convince yourself of this if it's not true. It's a fine line. Women don't want to be the first to say they want it.

Don't worry, if you are meeting girls and dating, then it will happen with the right girl.

6. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well,yea you're a good guy,you respect woman..so why cant you get laid?

dude,sometimes eventhough you're that goody-goody guy there is,you have to be 'naughty' sometimes..or a bit 'aggressive'..you know what i mean?

idk,but it works for me..

7. Linda Sue

Linda Sue New Member

Albums:
    Meet someone you like and make it special. But understand you will be a very different person when you are 25 and 30 (if you are lucky). So don't fall in love and get stuck. Don't lose the nice guy part.

Draft saved Draft deleted