Want to give my wife a new toy. ?We Vibe II?

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to give my wife a new toy and have been interested in the We Vibe II for some time. I have read mixed reviews that make me hesitant. I have, at best, a 50% batting average. Most of the toys look and sound great in their promotions but don't live up to our expectations.

The We Vibe sounds almost perfect,. Vibration on clit, and g-spot with simultaneous penetration that should give us a fuller feel while having sex.

Would you suggest adding one to our toy box? Could you please tell me what you like about it and especially what you dislike. It would be great to hear from both men and women.

Thanks so much.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
We got one awhile ago, but it did nothing for me. I prefer clitoral stimulation and it just didn't have the zip. I much prefer the most basic of toys, the silver bullet. (with my rabbit a close second.)

My opinion only, but it was a colossal waste of money.

Renee

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally like the rabbit. I find that most toys meant to stimulate my g-spot can't reach the nerve bundle. They get to the right place, but usually cannot provide the firm pressure I need to get off. With the rabbit, I get good penetration combined with clitoral stimulation. It's the perfect thing for me.

I really do not know anything at all about what gets your wife off. If you both get to a place of great understanding of why the things she likes make her come, you will both get better at choosing toys she actually likes. Try to think about the toys she has that work, and compare them. Then, compare and contrast them with the ones that don't work. Think about what gets her off during sex. Where is she stimulated, and how? Is it friction? Is it pressure? Does she like a lot of vibration, or only a little? When you eat her out, how does she respond to gentle licking vs. aggressive face/tongue fucking? What kind of touches or sensations (if any) does she think about when she masturbates? If you can kind of work together to figure these sort of things out, you will have a lot more fun toy shopping.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I purchased a We Vibe II on a suggestion from my wifes sister - we dont like it at all.. We already have a "full" feeling and when we try to use the we vibe it is just too tight it hurts us both... My wife has told me that her sister and her husband really like the we vibe - but she was also told that he is not overly "well endowed" - maybe that makes a difference with the We Vibe...We both prefer the vibrating bullet - she usually inserts into her anus and I sometimes wear a vibrating cock ring as well... Super hot stuff...

We have purchased a lot of toys over the years, however it seems the most basic ones - simple vibes and cock rings are the ones that stay near the top of the toy box! :)

Have fun!!!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Information gained from others isn't likely to be overly helpful for you. All women (and men) are different, and the experience that others have will not necessarily be the experience you and your wife have.

As an example . . .

Rabbit for sure

I personally like the rabbit. I find that most toys meant to stimulate my g-spot can't reach the nerve bundle. They get to the right place, but usually cannot provide the firm pressure I need to get off. With the rabbit, I get good penetration combined with clitoral
stimulation. It's the perfect thing for me.

I hate the rabbit. Passionately. The rabbit is truly a sucky toy for me. That doesn't mean that your wife would hate the rabbit. However, just because AE and Fire love the rabbit, it doesn't mean your wife would also love the rabbit.

I really do not know anything at all about what gets your wife off. If you both get to a place of great understanding of why the things she likes make her come, you will both get better at choosing toys she actually likes. Try to think about the toys she has that work, and compare them. Then, compare and contrast them with the ones that don't work. Think about what gets her off during sex. Where is she stimulated, and how? Is it friction? Is it pressure? Does she like a lot of vibration, or only a little? When you eat her out, how does she respond to gentle licking vs. aggressive face/tongue fucking? What kind of touches or sensations (if any) does she think about when she masturbates? If you can kind of work together to figure these sort of things out, you will have a lot more fun toy shopping.

Now this is brilliant advice. This sort of process is pretty much how I ended up with the perfect toy collection for me.

We both prefer the vibrating bullet - she usually inserts into her anus and I sometimes wear a vibrating cock ring as well... Super hot stuff...

Wouldn't this be bad for recovery purposes? Personally, I would be scared the bullet would get sucked in and be difficult to recover.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wouldn't this be bad for recovery purposes? Personally, I would be scared the bullet would get sucked in and be difficult to recover.
I don't know what kind they are using, but when I read that, I kind of assumed it was the kind with a long wire and remote control. Like this one.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi again. And yes the vibrating bullet has a long wire and is easily removed. I totally agree however that each persons toy preferences will be as unique as the individual people that they are.... lots of communication and of course practice will help you discover the enhancements that will be the most effective for you. At least the homework is fun!