Want to post full body with face pics, but hesitant. Help!

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I have posted pics here in the past and received a good response as far as compliments for them. I am interested in posting a pic or two of my full body with face. I am a little torn though because I would rather not have full nudes of myself floating around the internet. I am also completely straight, and although I dont mind men viewing my body and dick pics, I would prefer to show woman only the full "package" (just a personal preference). I also realize that a lot of the members of this site are gay men and this may be difficult to attain. Even so, I wanted to get my predicament out there and see if anyone has any suggestions. All considerations are welcome. Thanks

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the internet, there are no secrets. Nudie pics of you will find their way to peeps you know in real life. I guarantee it. Mostly from people who forward your pics around pretending it's them.

If you're cool with that, go for it. But if that would cause problems for you, resist the urge.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya i wouldnt do it if your hesitant about it. once its on the internet, its there for good, even if u decide to delete it, you have no idea who has saved yours pix on their computer and sent them to friends and such. never know what youll be doing in 15 years, it just may come back to haunt you...i wont even show my foot in any of my pics because of a distinguishable birthmark

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to agree with hockeyjock, imnine2 and lucky8. I was a dick dancer for 11 years, but no longer after getting a Masters degree and entering a completely different line of work. Yes, I have full body pics, promo pics, club pics, etc. but you'll never see me posting them on this site or others. As I'm closeted and a bisexual, one of my greatest fears is that family, friends and co-workers that are not aware of my past will find out.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't do it, it sounds like you might regret it. If you have doubts about anything it's always best to err on the side of caution, but there are many people who won't put their pics with their face in on the site but will send them out to peoples email accounts, I think that's even more dangerous, if someone steals your pic from a site they usually just have a pic that's been sized down and may even have site watermarks on it, if you send it to their email they have a genuine version of the pic.

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for all of the quality suggestions. I really would like to show my face and am certainly not ashamed, or have nothing to hide from people I know, but if somebody from my work ever saw them, I would probably be in hot water. I have also done a little bit of modeling before, and if I ever wanted to possibly do that gig again, its probably best if I don't put out any full face/body nudes. Thanks again for the comments, and as of now, I don't plan on "showing."

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hell, if i had his body i wouldn't care who saw! i'd say fuck it, watermark my pics and put them up. just me though.