Want to reduce your risk for breast cancer? Here's how...

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Superhung, this is your fourth post in nearly four years. Did you write the article? :tongue:

You asked who funded the research.....my guess is it was an all-male group of investors. No doubt there will be daily doses of sperm available from the local pharmacy soon, aimed at any women without regular opportunities to give head.

Last edited:

Hmmm...but it increases risk of oral cancer doesn't it? Due to HPV n'whathaveyou.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Time to take your medicine, ladies. An ounce of prevention is worth a pounding of cure.
Seems sensible. I'm ready for my dose Dr HG. Although the pounding cure sounds like an interesting alternative.

Hmmm...but it increases risk of oral cancer doesn't it? Due to HPV n'whathaveyou.
Spoilsport.

I shall volunteer for this noble cause.
I knew it! Selfless and hot.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems sensible. I'm ready for my dose Dr HG. Although the pounding cure sounds like an interesting alternative..
If you feel you're particularly at risk, I see no reason you shouldn't have a healthy dose of both...be aware that some patients require multiple treatments for complete prophylaxis.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the article linked in the OP, " Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent."

What wonderful news. I am very happy to play my part in this protocol. :smile:

superhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Superhung, this is your fourth post in nearly four years. Did you write the article? :tongue:

You asked who funded the research.....my guess is it was an all-male group of investors. No doubt there will be daily doses of sperm available from the local pharmacy soon, aimed at any women without regular opportunities to give head.

Nearly forgot I had this account until re-discovering it in my password files. Perused the boards for a little while the past few days. Saw article on fellatio and... you do the math. :smile:

Ladies, I'm ready to provide prevention!