Want to shave but have had bad experiences in the past

urahara454

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, I hope I can get some good advice as this is quite a concern for me. I want to shave my pubic hair, but Ive tried it once or twice in the past with no success and I will explain why. I begin by trimming with scissors so the hair is short, then I run a 5 blade razor across after lathering up with soap, but after ive donr a few strokes, theres patches of hair, around 1 cm or less that no matter what angle I move the razor across them will not shave off, also Ive never been able to shave my sack, any advice would be a great help believe me. If any more information is required that I might have missed out please ask and Ill reply straight away

bimmli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Someone told me to sprinkle lots of baby powder on my balls and pubic area. It works great and for some reason doesn't irritate like it did when using shaving cream.
The secret for shaving your scrotum is to pull the skin taut so it evens the skin out.
Nothing is perfect and you still have to be careful, but this works for me.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaving the sac is hard but it can be done.

First get in a hot shower. Put some shaving cream on if you want but I usually just use hair conditioner or water.

Then just shave in clean, firm strokes. Any hesitation and you will cut yourself. The trick is to do it quickly but cleanly.

For the balls you will need to do the same but try and go with the shape of the ball/s, stretch the skin out flat.

First go with the grain / downwards and then after you've shaved everywhere shave the opposite way / upwards towards your head.

turfman

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette disposable razors. The blue ones. It does better than my mach 3. Doesn't work on the face, but works great on the pubs. I've been shaving for almost tens years and never had a problem. Seems like the women are more excited about giving a blow job when they don't have to deal with the hair. Also, get some brave shave or coochy cream shaving cream. They make a huge difference. I shave with the grain everywhere and like the guy above said, pull the balls tight and go slow.

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have more hair in my ass than around my dick. its a pain to feel long strands of hair growing out of your ass and even worse when you try to cut the hairs out

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the hair in and around your ass, it's easier to use an electric beard trimmer and then switch to the smooth foil shaver to finish it off.
works great for me.

ferfed

Sexy Member
Media
whats the best trimmer/shaver for genitals? is an ordinary razor best for smoothness or can an electrical shaver get that close?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
whats the best trimmer/shaver for genitals? is an ordinary razor best for smoothness or can an electrical shaver get that close?

My bf and i use Gilette Fusion and my son uses Gilette Mach 3,both give us a smooth shave (well obviously i dunno know about my sons underkecks area) but he still uses it so must be ok!

Use some hair conditioner on the area first,it softens the hairs and helps the blade/s glide across the skin.Stand at the side of the bath,raise a leg and rest your foot on the side of the bath,lean right forward and go as far in between your legs with your arm/hand as you can and you'll be able to reach your bum easily.My bf does that and so do the 2 guys i feminise.HTH

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Epilate, don't shave. It hurts so much the first time, but it's fine after that. Then you can go a long time between groomings, and when it grows back in it doesn't itch because the hairs are soft.

It's more time consuming than waxing, especially the first time, but hurts much less because you're only doing one small spot at a time.

I spray with a disinfectant that contains lidocaine, which prevents infected little bumps and helps with the pain.

I use a wet/dry epilator, mostly because I wanted to be able to clean it and I can spray the head with the disinfectant, too, which also helps prevent any little pinches from getting infected. Honestly it works better dry, though, so I wait until the disinfectant dries first.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Now i'm the opposite to Petite (no wisecracks pliz) as i prefer to shave.I never itch and never get sore.I bath and shower everyday so its no bother to me to shave so often.It's all a matter of preference and by you (OP) trying all the things out then will find what you like best.

urahara454

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Philips TT2030 Bodygroom+ shaver review - Pocket-lint I was thinking about giving one of these a go, Ive read some pretty good reviews, Ive also got summat called a sekio cleancut, problem is I couldnt shave the hair down short enough to actually use it, but If i could I would try n use that. I fink ill try Tashas advice first, try a 3 or 5 bladed razor after Ive trimmed the hair down