Want to suck off one of my best friends

Toby12345

Just Browsing
Media
Excuse the title it really isnt appropriate :/

I am at university, and I became best friends with James first, then with Robert.

Robert is clearly gay/bisexual from his behaviour and the way he speaks. I became good friends with Robert, and I think I have a thing for him.

Problem is James and him got drunk one night and ended up doing stuff (probably blowjob,etc)

I wasnt too sure this had happened but had an idea and they refused to really mention anything else, each denying anything happened but in different ways. I could go into more detail but this would end up being a very long post.

Anyway, it has happened twice more, and I felt really upset and angry and jealous the second time. A couple of days after the second time I discussed it with James, and I explained how I understand (My religion forbids drinking and homosexuality and sex before marriage,etc) because regardless of my religion, i have 'messed' around with guys before. I said I understand he wants to mess around and experiment, and that I know its going to continue.

I think I am really jealous regardless of how much I dont want to be. The second time I heard Robert moaning very loudly with James in the room, so I went back to my flat (I was at Robert's flat where they decided to get drunk)

I have explained all of my feelings to James, and to Robert, though I have not told Robert I have a thing for him or that i am jealous. I have told james these two things. I think it is pretty obvious to Robert that I have a thing for him because I message him a lot and will out 'love you' or 'miss you' in messages. And speaking to James, he said Robert said to him im probably upset because im jealous, and when I spoke to Robert about the situation he did say to me that him and James thought maybe I felt left out.

I dont understand why they feel the need to get drunk to do this.

I have opened up to them both about my sexuality, theyre the only two that know and I have asked them to keep it in confidence.

I am tempted to tell Robert how I feel, though I dont see the point because hes at it with my other best friend and its kind of a 'triangle' but Im not involved in the 'sexual activities' part.

Its ruined the innocence of our relationships and I find it hard to go back to our 'banter' discussions we used to have. The past week has been horrible for me, i have cried and have been feeling the need to speak to James more about how I feel which has helped and he is completely understanding.

Sometimes with Robert, when Im alone, im tempted to ask him if I can suck his cock but I dont know if it would make things more awkward. I think he feels more comfortable with me as a friend when hes sober because he invitedsme for lunch and to the cinema, etc more than James and sometimes I feel he only invited James because hes my best friend and hes always there when he invites me.

The third time they went out to a club and I decided not to join them so I wouldnt have to watch them together, and I know James slept the night at Roberts but Robert denied it where as James told me because I made it obvious I knew. This hurts me too, he feels the need to lie, i know he may be trying to protect me or just wants privacy but its hard with both of them being such good friends. And having revealed so much to them I cant see myself stopping talking to them.

I know they have a wee thing for each other, though it is probably more sexual. But i hate the way i feel and i am feeling better about it now but I feel upset when I have images of them two doing stuff together. They arent out As gay or bisexual but people have an idea im sure. They say they dont care if people find out
. Also I am overweight and not good looking :frown1:
I feel betrayed because I became good friends with Robert first and it was because of me James and Robert got to know each other. We are all 18, and I know we are young and I feel stupid for how I feel. I am trying to get over it and just get me back to my old happy self.

Does anyone have any ideas why I may feel the way I do? Any tips or advice? Its a bit of a fucked up complicated situation and it has brought me and James closer together in a way because we would never have talked so much had this not happened.

i am also scared they will become closer and I will end up being the third wheel or that Robert will drift away from me. I know i shouldnt let others have 'control' of my life' but im just really confused!!

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This shouldnt be confusing in the least. They have a thing for eachother which they feel free to express when they drink. Your friend and his friend, if either were attracted to you would have let you in on it by now. Take that as a hint before you do something that would ruin your friendship with either one. You need to find someone else to get involved with sexually and try to preserve your friendship with these 2. Who knows maybe if they have a falling out your friendship with James will get stronger. I think it's safe to say that if you get involved you might lose them both. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I really think you're playing with fire here.

Toby12345

Just Browsing
Media
This shouldnt be confusing in the least. They have a thing for eachother which they feel free to express when they drink. Your friend and his friend, if either were attracted to you would have let you in on it by now. Take that as a hint before you do something that would ruin your friendship with either one. You need to find someone else to get involved with sexually and try to preserve your friendship with these 2. Who knows maybe if they have a falling out your friendship with James will get stronger. I think it's safe to say that if you get involved you might lose them both. There are plenty of fish in the sea. I really think you're playing with fire here.

I know. Im not planning on taking things any further or saying anything. I dont even want anything more. My relationship with James is as close as can be without being sexual. It just upsets me for some reason when i get images of them two doing 'stuff' together.

My main worry now i suppose is them to becoming closer and me being 'pushed out' though i dont think my friendship with james will become any different, though it may with Robert :/

Ive never touched alcohol and dont plan on. Due to my religion, i am trying to stop doing anything with guys at all. Though me being friends with them two makes it hard for me to get away from all that. They both know i feel 'left out' but i dont even want to be involved because it would probably make thing awkward. I am sure its just a 'fling' and shouldnt last too long. Im trying to get over it and hopefully things will improve.

Also you say 'your friend and his friend' in your reply. I Became friends with them both, james first then robert and they became good friends because they started seeing each other more because i would invite robert over a lot.

I just wanted to see what other people think. Thanks to those who are replying :)

Last edited:

pmax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You feel the way you do because you have some sort of attraction with your friend, either sexual or emotion. Attractions to best friends (and acting or not acting on them) can ruin a friendship. If you value that friendship, I'd be cautious about approaching him and telling him that you're attracted to him.

If your friends are doing something you're not comfortable doing, then they shouldn't be your friends. If your religion is telling you to do something that you don't want to do or is causing you so much anguish, you need to find a new religion. If you're afraid that your family will shun you then don't let them know until you can safely support yourself.

Sorry to be blunt but someone needs to tell you this.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i will not get in to specifics as i don't think it would be very helpful to pick this matter apart, but there's a lot of contradictions that exist here....

BUT

you say that because of your religion that gay sex and sex before marriage is forbidden and yet you're in to that.... your friends get drunk and fool around but you won't drink.... you say you're just good friends with these guys yet you want to fool around with them, but you don't want to because it's against your religion, but you're jealous because they DO fool around after getting drunk, but you won't drink....

dude, you don't need sex.... it sounds like you have enough of a clusterfuck as it is.... my advice to you is that somehow, in some way, you need to let one of these things go.... either get drunk and fool around, or just fool around, or get over your jealousy, or move it along.... you can't have this situation exactly the way you want it no matter how you look at it.... a decision needs to be made one way or the other on this issue, and this decision is all yours to make.... give it some serious thought, and trust yourself to make the right choices....

Toby12345

Just Browsing
Media
i will not get in to specifics as i don't think it would be very helpful to pick this matter apart, but there's a lot of contradictions that exist here....

BUT

you say that because of your religion that gay sex and sex before marriage is forbidden and yet you're in to that.... your friends get drunk and fool around but you won't drink.... you say you're just good friends with these guys yet you want to fool around with them, but you don't want to because it's against your religion, but you're jealous because they DO fool around after getting drunk, but you won't drink....

I've not had penetrative gay sex and feel bad for doing it sometimes, but sexual needs are more natural than drinking.

I wont drink because My religion forbids it, and I have never touched a drop and dont feel the need to because I dont have 'urges' if that makes sense

I'm good friends with both, but would like to fool around with Robert but thats my sexual desire, my religion forbids it completely and I am trying to stop ALL sexual activities regardless of who with.

My hormones tell me I want to get sexually involved with robert, but my mind tells me it could make things awkward. I find it a bit awkward around robert and james because I end up with images in my head of then doing sexual activities together, and they act as if everything is normal, which I know is completely normal and you cant expect everything to be sexually related in life.

I am just jealous at the end of the day, and hurt because they are both my good friends. But then i think to myself that I should be able to accept it and move on and whilst i am moving on and feeling better I dont think ill ever completely get over it, well not in the next couple of years or as long as I am friends with them. But i value our friendship and dont want to throw it away due to them wanting to experiment and their lust.

My plan is just to not try and get involved, if they want to include me- ill try to resist but I am going to try and keep our friendship and not interfere further.

I know this is pretty stupid and I know it will pass but it doesnt help the fact im in the here and now. I plan on getting married and settling down and I want kids so I am trying to look ahead to that.

They have started fooling around sober as well I am pretty sure

dude, you don't need sex.... it sounds like you have enough of a clusterfuck as it is.... my advice to you is that somehow, in some way, you need to let one of these things go.... either get drunk and fool around, or just fool around, or get over your jealousy, or move it along.... you can't have this situation exactly the way you want it no matter how you look at it.... a decision needs to be made one way or the other on this issue, and this decision is all yours to make.... give it some serious thought, and trust yourself to make the right choices....
read above in red :smile:

pmax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are you expecting, a pity party? You're trying to become homophobic and neglecting your own sexual needs. Given that most of your posts are about trying to cam with other guys, I think you know your sexuality.

Last edited:

Toby12345

Just Browsing
Media
What are you expecting, a pity party? You're trying to become homophobic and neglecting your own sexual needs. Given that most of your posts are about trying to cam with other guys, I think you know your sexuality.

Im not trying to become homophobic as such, otherwise I would have abandoned my 'homosexual' friends. Yes I enjoy camming with guys but thats because I dont know where to find girls and Im curious.

Im not expecting a pity party just advice on whether or not im doing the right thing.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What religion is this and where do you live? You're 18 and getting drunk? You're not in the US I guess so I'm guessing you're Muslim. If you have these feelings you need to deal with them one way or another. Many "believers" have heard that being gay is a sin and a sure fire way to hell. Many gay men have given up on their faith and opted for gay life to its fullest. Others come to understand that God made them in His image and likeness and God doesn't make mistakes. They attend their Sunday services etc and maintain their church affiliations without the guilt. I suggest you start looking at your life within this framework and you'll be better prepared as you move into adulthood.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about following your religion, getting some religious friends, stop inviting gays to your house to drink, finding a girlfriend in real life, not on a big cock website & stop looking for big cocks on the internet. No? Wont work?

Then come to terms with being bi/gay, make changes to your religious beliefs, find your own boyfriend, leave your two other friends to get on with their relationship, stop being jealous of them, don't suck either of them or get sexual with either of them in any way while they have something together, enjoy camming and looking for big cocks on the internet, make new friends and come out to them honestly, don't live in the closet. No? Can't do all of that?

Then be jealous of the two friends, get drunk, suck somebody's cock, cause a scene, lose both friends, feel guilty, blame your religion, stay in the closet, be lonely.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this +infinity!
I know. Im not planning on taking things any further or saying anything.*snip. for brevity*
I just wanted to see what other people think. Thanks to those who are replying :)
I think you need to come to grips with things. i thin you wanted us to either tell you what you need to do, nd do it, or else this IS a pity part, and you are hoping we will say that th one dude is an ass for not including you. Sexual attraction is not always fair. Deal with it.I have had my far share of these, most of us have. Deal and move on.Give yourself some space form them if ya must.Stop having them over for drinks! If they ar fooling around in the other room, for God's sake don't just sit and listen to them, leave! If they as why say you guys were having fun I didn't want you to feel ya needed ta rush to get back to me" suggest you hang out places were sexual activities are bound to NOT happen. Stick to it. Maybe one day it won't bother you, and you can hang with them and while they are sucking and fucking and making their happy noises, you can go about regular stuff and just be happy for them when they get out.
You feel the way you do because you have some sort of attraction with your friend, either sexual or emotion. Attractions to best friends (and acting or not acting on them) can ruin a friendship. If you value that friendship, I'd be cautious about approaching him and telling him that you're attracted to him.

If your friends are doing something you're not comfortable doing, then they shouldn't be your friends. If your religion is telling you to do something that you don't want to do or is causing you so much anguish, you need to find a new religion. If you're afraid that your family will shun you then don't let them know until you can safely support yourself.

Sorry to be blunt but someone needs to tell you this.
another +infinity though I would modify it and say if they are your friends, and they KNOW it hurts you to hear them fool around, they arenot being friends by continuing to do so. In the same vein if you are their friend and you now they are happy and they are doing so out of your sight and hearing range (at their places without you there) then YO are being a poor friend for obsessing over this.

BUT

blunt but I agree.
read above in red :smile:
I did, and you come across as a mountain of contradictions.
and bingo was his name-O!
Im not trying to become homophobic as such, otherwise I would have abandoned my 'homosexual' friends. Yes I enjoy camming with guys*snip*
ummm...the contradictions continue...resolve them.
*snip* If you have these feelings you need to deal with them one way or another. *snip* I suggest you start looking at your life within this framework and you'll be better prepared as you move into adulthood.
yep.
Is that a question?

You want me to suck off one of your friends?

Sure!
:lmao:
i hate to break it to everyone, but i smell a troll.....
It does have that odor, doesn't it?
How about following your religion, getting some religious friends, stop inviting gays to your house to drink, finding a girlfriend in real life, not on a big cock website & stop looking for big cocks on the internet. No? Wont work?

Then come to terms with being bi/gay, make changes to your religious beliefs, find your own boyfriend, leave your two other friends to get on with their relationship, stop being jealous of them, don't suck either of them or get sexual with either of them in any way while they have something together, enjoy camming and looking for big cocks on the internet, make new friends and come out to them honestly, don't live in the closet. No? Can't do all of that?

Then be jealous of the two friends, get drunk, suck somebody's cock, cause a scene, lose both friends, feel guilty, blame your religion, stay in the closet, be lonely.
I love ya NoH8! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:(if i was in OZ I wold SHOW ya how much :naughty: :mischievous: :wink:

Of your sexual experiences thus far has the majority been homosexual or heterosexual encounters?

Do you never question why you have a very strong homosexual urge? Does this not lead to question your religion rather than allowing your religion to question your sexuality?

By all means have faith in God, but do you think that if such an omniscient being existed existed that they would give a damn that you loved a man instead of a woman?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is your first post about anything other then the other 28 posts wanting to be someones "Cam Slave"..I did learn that you live in the UK..If this is a real post and y not a troll, you have a lot of problems. Go get some counciling with someone qualified to help you out because you need it..