Want to Surprise my GF

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Derex, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Derex

Derex New Member

Hi all

I'm pretty skeptical about this PE thing (nothing against all the posts here, I'm just a bit of an empiricist) but I have decided to give it a go.

I've been dating a very petite girl for a year now and have a great sex life. She tells me it's the best she's had and I believe her (it's something girls have told me in the past), but she recently got a little drunk and confessed that her last boyfriend was very well hung and that sometimes she misses his size (I'm just under 7 x 5 so fairly average).

I was surprised that her admission turned me on as much as it made me jealous and now I want to give her the best of both worlds.

As it happens she is currently abroad on a course and I will not see her again until mid August. That gives me a little over 2 months to make some gains. Possible?

I started a couple of weeks ago using the beginner's PE routine, starting slow and building up. I haven't noticed anything yet (early days) but the proof will come if she notices any difference (without me mentioning it) in August.

Any tips on making quick gains (both length and girth) would be appreciated (also, I have a curve to the left which I would like to minimise, any thoughts on that would be great) and I will let you all know in August how it went!

...if there's no success I might have to ask some of you guys to lend a hand in giving her what she deserves ;)

Wish me luck.

D

2. longverythick

longverythick New Member

My friend ordered me a size genetics penis enlarger. I don't have it yet so I can't yet recommend it but it should fix the curvature.

Since I haven't had it I have been pulling and squeezing my penis daily to increase size. I am not sure how much gains I have had... I am not sure about this but I think two years ago it was 6.5 now its 7.5. This is partly due to me growing, for example I gained 45 pounds of lean mass in that time frame. Circumference has proably increase from 0.5 - 1.0 inches as well.

Put your middle finger and thumb around the glans. Pull it away from your body and you can hold it with your other hand to make it straighter and eaiser to hold in one place. If you can't hold it perfectly straight then of course hold it more to the right. This is quite easy and comforatable. I usually do it maybe a few minutes at a time a few times a day.

For example, I went to the bar and was waiting for my turn to sing, so I went to the bathroom for a while and held it there. Just do it as often as you touch yourself, in the morning, when you go to bed and whenever you use the restroom. I would expect gains of approximately 0.1 inches per month.

The other method is also very effective. Hold it with two hands and squeeze as hard as you can. You can also rub yourself while doing this, just make sure you don't get a burn from getting too hot. You can "pump" the blood back and forth by squeezing the upper and lower part.

If anyone has tried any of these techniques please let me know. I am curious as to what type of gains are typically achieved with this.

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

It is possible that you could achieve a measurable and notable change within 2 months but you might not. Often the first notable changes are improved erection quality and improvement in flaccid size. I would do a lot of Kegels as there is a very good chance you can strengthen your BC muscles in that time frame.

I understand why you want to get bigger. I think womens' feelings about penis size, as it is for most things, is very complex. She probably does feel that sex with you is better than it ever has been, and she probably does miss her ex-boyfriend's cock at times, but that doesn't mean she would want to switch back to him.

I love my wife and we have been married for 30 years, but I sure as hell miss a number of my former girlfriends.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Damn, 3 weeks ago?
    Well, sorry, but slow and steady wins the race. There is no quick fix to this unless you are one of the genetically lucky ones. Think long term. There is a member here who did just that, kept it a secret and his wife started to notice. Actually, she wasnt a fan of it. So, becafeful what you wish for.

6. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just had to comment on how true this is. Just because you've found someone you can have a long term relationship with doesn't mean that the sex is the best, or they're the best looking, funniest, smartest, etc of all the people you've dated. Almost every relationship involves some form of compromise, and the sooner people realize that, the sooner they'll stop looking for the fairy tale "soul mate" construct that exists in only in fiction.

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

That is very true. While I have had more good sex with my wife than any other woman, I must admit she has not been the best in bed of all of my lovers.

You have to look at and ultimately accept the total package.

Draft saved Draft deleted