Want to take my g-friend to a male nudie bar....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BlueeyedGuy, Aug 2, 2011.

1. BlueeyedGuy

BlueeyedGuy New Member

Would you be freaked out if your b-friend/husband wanted to take you to a male revue / male nudie bar? I think it would be a turn on for me....just knowing she was going home with me....thoughts?

2. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Depends if you are secure enough to deal with her reactions and won't use it as ammunition next time you have an argument.

If it was me I'd say "hell No!" simply because I just don't have that trust.

3. BlueeyedGuy

BlueeyedGuy New Member

I'm secure. I don't think that would be an issue.

4. D_Hey Sailor

D_Hey Sailor New Member

Half of me says I would go just for the hell of it because I've never been into titteh bar. Then there's my better half that says it might be reallllllllly awkward, and that makes no an easy reply.

:shrug: I guess I don't see the motivation beyond curiosity, and I surely wouldn't go into one just for dudes n' dicks.

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    My guy likes me to look at other men (he introduced me to LPSG.) He also likes other guys to look at me. I'm not quite sure what to think about all this myself, but he seems secure in it. Some men are the jealous type. Some men are the opposite.

Similarly, some women would be freaked out by this, some women wouldn't. I think you'd know which "camp" your g-friend was in, looooooong before taking her to a male revue.

And anyway, aren't most of the men there gay anyway?! But what the hell do I know? I've never been to one -- my guy takes me to very different kinds of places for the purpose of display.

6. BlueeyedGuy

BlueeyedGuy New Member

Her biggest turnoff with the place she went to last week was the guy's couldn't dance at all and weren't very cut. We both hit the gym regularly so her standards are probably a bit higher than most. She did mention she would probably rather goto a regular girl go-go bar next just because she would be able to atleast appreciate a girl with a nice body who can move.

7. BlackGirl

BlackGirl New Member

I have never been involved with a man who would want to go to a male strip club, let alone encourage me to go. I just have never gotten involved with men who had this mentality. But if two consenting adults in a relationship agree with it, go for it.

8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Not for me. Beyond a curiosity there's really nothing there for me. I like burlesque, but sometimes this kind of stuff cross the line of flirting into raunchiness. That's when it quits being fun.

I took a stripper course years ago and I loved it. The idea of staying on this side of the line while making a guy's blood boil was thrilling to me. But there's a limit that you don't go beyond or it becomes something else besides being risqué.

Anyway, I'm afraid I would laugh seeing all those weenies flopping about.

9. Jillang

Jillang Member

I was at a bachelorette party where a stripper was there. I was with a couple of my friends, it was for my friends sister. It was fun but more in a novelty or amusing way. I don't think I would want my bf there if I did it again, that's just my opinion.

10. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

It wouldn't be for me persoanlly. I don't really enjoy watching a guy trying to professionally 'sexy' dance.

Now, if he wanted to set up an in-home private bluejeans sexy strip Show and Tell for us, well then, I'm all in.

That will never happen.

11. paradisefalls69

paradisefalls69 New Member

I've been to a male revue and a male strip club many of times...it could be lots of fun and the one I used to go to,they didn't go fully nude so no laughing at the flopping penis and almost all the guys there could dance really well! As for going with my husband, I wouldn't cause I know he would not like going....

Draft saved Draft deleted