Want to try bareback

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Apr 2, 2009.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I want to try bareback with my girl. Preventing pregnancy is the concern. She is on the pill and I know she takes it. Ive always used condoms just in case. Anything else I can use with the pill instead of condoms that will be fairly safe to try? I will make sure to pull out

I know people rely on the pill itself, but with odds like 98% or whatever, i dont want to be the one with a mess up.

We have done anal bareback quite a few times.

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a married man, I had natural sex with my wife while she was on the pill for many years until I had a vasectomy. It was 11 years, except her two pregnancies, both planned. This equates to us having sex thousands of times. In my younger days I was having relationships pre-Aids, and we always had natural sex and relied on the pill.

The majority of married couples rely exclusively on the birth control pill, as do many boyfriend-girlfriend relationships as well.

Clearly you aren't worried about STDs, given you have natural anal sex, so I take ít that you have a monogamous relationship with your girlfriend. In that case, you won't gain much from the links to the threads above.

4. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

If you want to have unprotected sex don't rely on the pill to stop your girlfriend from getting pregnant. Yes, it does work pretty much all of the time but if you are concerned about her getting pregnant then maybe you should reconsider. You should be fine but there is always a chance, I would think it would be better to stick to using condoms.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that what you and your GF do is best described as "bareback sex": it's good, old-fashioned, home-style unprotected sex.

BB is best reserved for hook-ups where the partners involved are not concerned about the transmission of STDs. By definition it describes "risky" sex.

And although I've grown used to seeing the expression appropriated by straights here at LPSG, it still seems odd to me when used to describe hetero encounters. But since I'm a sharing person by nature, I'll not press the issue:tongue:

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

My advice, get tested for STDs, wait 3-6 months get tested again.
    If all clear, try condomless sex, but continue to test regularly, say twice a year.
    And before anyone states that's unnecessary - I have met plenty of people that received a surprise HIV+ test result while in long term relationships, married or single.
    It is best to be careful. :yup:

If you want extra protection with the pill, try asking her to chart her cycle for her fertility window, or switch to an IUD or Depo.

I have to add, anal bareback among the hetero types is a leading cause of unwanted pregnancy. Although she may try her hardest to hold it in, the jizz often slides right out of the ass into the pussy.

7. echo20

echo20 New Member

Albums:
    Me and my girlfriend both have unprotected sex, we're both clean, I've only ever slept with her, she is on the pill and we've been dating for 3 and a half years. All is good.

8. DNxxl

DNxxl Active Member

Albums:
    What are you seven? I certainly hope you were kidding...

9. DNxxl

DNxxl Active Member

Albums:
    What are you seven? I certainly hope you were kidding...

Sorry about the double post...not sure how that happened.

#9 DNxxl, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  10. D_Fiona_Farvel

No, and I was not. :rolleyes:
    I taught safer sex courses, and one of the myths we were encouraged to dispel was that anal sex meant there was no chance of conception, particularly amongst teens, because it actually is a cause of pregnancy due to semen spilling from the anus into the vagina.

11. fak_et

fak_et New Member

How effective are those spermicidal foams and stuff?

12. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, was just gonna mention spermicides. And an old-fashioned device you don't hear much about nowadays, the dutch cap (it fits over the cervix). I'm not much up on effectiveness of either. But combined with the pill, should be pretty safe, theoretically.

13. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    I don't like the term bareback used here - it really is a term refering to the highly risky practice of unprottected anal sex. Not this.

A lot of couples rely on the Pill as their only method of contrception so it really shouldn't be an issue. Stick to the less fertile part of her cycle if you want and use spermicidal gells. Get advise from whoever prescribes her the pill - they can tell you the risks and you can evaluate them.

I'm happy that your not teaching something you don't understand anymore.

You seem to think that "anal bareback among the hetero types is a leading cause of unwanted pregnancy" because it is not completely impossible. Why don't you tell us exactly how many people get pregnant in this way?

14. D_Fiona_Farvel

The pill is the best form of BC available next to IUDs and Depo.
    There's always some risk, but you should be fine.

I'm happy you never have to deal with teens and adults making statements along the lines of "we have anal, that's not real sex, so I won't get pregnant/stds". To my knowledge, there is no data available online about pregnancy rates due to unprotected anal sex, however, make no mistake, it does happen. Particularly in populations that receive no or spotty sex education.

Eta: I do acknowledge that rather than using leading in general, I should have used terms like more prevalent amongst teens and those that have not received sex education, who use anal sex as a form of birth control.

#14 D_Fiona_Farvel, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  15. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    My wife and I had sex just using the pill. All was fine. You might want to try using a foam along with the pill. It has no side effects and is extremely easy to use. My wife and I had sex hundreds of times without any problems. Finally I went in to the doctor and got myself cut. Then no worries or problems.

16. DNxxl

DNxxl Active Member

Albums:
    Well then you were just totally encouraging another myth...

You said,

"anal bareback among the hetero types is a leading cause of unwanted pregnancy"

And that is just 100% NOT TRUE. Leading cause? Are you f-ing kidding? Total BS. Maybe one or two people in all of history have got knocked up that way - maybe...but choose your words much more carefully please.

I'm sure someone jerked off in a bed once and then the girl rolled over just right and....got knocked up that way. But I seriously doubt that anyone would say that jerking off is the leading cause of pregnancy.

17. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Dude - Sex without a condom is great! There's no question about that. It feels better and affords you the opportunity to fuck anywhere anytime. The other great thing is that you can move from kissing to fucking withough stopping to find a condom. Who hasn't had a moment ruined by fumblig?

But to go condom-less, you need to be in a monogamous, trusting relationship and you need to be prepared to deal with pregnancy.

I have two teenage sons and I'll tell you what I tell them. Until YOU are ready to be a father, don't trust the girl - use a condom EVERY time. Relying on the pill puts all the responsibilty on the girl which is not a very manly thing to do.

My advice.... Use the condom until you're ready.

The other advice... Ifyou have a big cock, skip the cervical cap and diagphram. They can be knocked loose too easily and caused me way too much heart ache.

18. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with the "don't trust the girl" comment. Too many guys have been manipulated into marriage by a pregnancy the woman planned but denied planning. She might be smart enough not to tell you she wants a baby, and then just doesn't take the pill.

Also, as someone else on LPSG one said in regards to the failure rate of condoms -- Do you realize the failure rate of monogamy?

In short, you never really can be sure of another person. Just realize it's a calculated risk. You might be right or you might not.

19. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    When I said "don't trust the girl", I should have been more specific. All girls are not looking for ways to decieve you. What I meant was...

Dont' trust her to always do the right thing.
    Dont' trust her to always be the responsible party.
    Don't trust her with all your life plans and goals.

DO the right thing yourself. Be the man and be resonsible for yourself and the girl you're with. If you can't do that, quit fucking her and go back to jacking off.

Sorry, if I sound too much like a Dad. Two teenage sons bring it out in me.

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

:no: Ever heard of following your own advice?
    The whole point is obviously lost on you - the incidence of pregnancy due to anal sex is not never or " one or two people in all of history". The effectiveness rate is actually 8% in best (careful) use (1) and falls from there. It is actually referred to as "splash conception", and since I was unable to locate the relevant study, there's always Google. :rolleyes:

1. Zdrok, Victoria. The Anatomy of Pleasure.

Apologies to the OP for sidetracking his discussion. :)

I think this is fair way to put it, however, more than making it issue of not trusting the girl, maybe I would say it is best to have an awareness of and care for your own sexual health. Not give the power to protect you from disease or unwanted pregnancy to someone else, unless you're in the type of relationship where you have established that level of trust.
    Of course, the op may be in such a relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted