Want to try bareback

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:no: Ever heard of following your own advice?
The whole point is obviously lost on you - the incidence of pregnancy due to anal sex is not never or " one or two people in all of history". The effectiveness rate is actually 8% in best (careful) use (1) and falls from there. It is actually referred to as "splash conception", and since I was unable to locate the relevant study, there's always Google

Actually you are the one with the comprehension problem here. You said...and I'll quote again...

""anal bareback among the hetero types is a leading cause of unwanted pregnancy"

That statement is categorically, 100% false. It is not the leading cause of unwanted pregnancy at all. Not even close. How about just unprotected vaginal sex? Where do you think that falls on the whole leading cause of unwanted pregnancy? That's what I was calling you on.

As for "splash conception", it probably is possible - just like Oswald's bullet - but there are no studies to back up any kind of evidence about how - if ever - frequent it happens. Because unless there is minute by minute observation of every sexual act between said study subjects - you have nothing but the words of the subjects themselves.

"We have no idea how she got knocked up mom....we only fucked in the ass I swear!"

Same way a girl might "pick up an STD using a bathroom". She must be telling the truth, she would never have sex - so she says. Not really gonna happen. Now if you are careless pulling out and swabbing the cock around the outside of the vagina covered in cum, or she sits there and let's it all drain out of her in just the right angle so it flows inside her vagina...well good luck with that.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually you are the one with the comprehension problem here. You said...and I'll quote again...

""anal bareback among the hetero types is a leading cause of unwanted pregnancy"

That statement is categorically, 100% false. It is not the leading cause of unwanted pregnancy at all. Not even close. How about just unprotected vaginal sex? Where do you think that falls on the whole leading cause of unwanted pregnancy? That's what I was calling you on.

As for "splash conception", it probably is possible - just like Oswald's bullet - but there are no studies to back up any kind of evidence about how - if ever - frequent it happens. Because unless there is minute by minute observation of every sexual act between said study subjects - you have nothing but the words of the subjects themselves.

"We have no idea how she got knocked up mom....we only fucked in the ass I swear!"

Same way a girl might "pick up an STD using a bathroom". She must be telling the truth, she would never have sex - so she says. Not really gonna happen. Now if you are careless pulling out and swabbing the cock around the outside of the vagina covered in cum, or she sits there and let's it all drain out of her in just the right angle so it flows inside her vagina...well good luck with that.
Honey, I have long since acknowledged my error in wording, and I am OK with that. However, you were equally incorrect and grandiose in your statements that "maybe one or two people in all of history have got knocked up that way". Followed by instructions to "choose your words much more carefully please", which is something you have also proven incapable of doing.

Further, methods of conception are usually reported by the parties involved, therefore, all data is inconclusive because, to your mind, there is no 3rd party verification as to how it happened? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now, if you prefer to continue the discussion, it will be without my further input. Knock yourself out, champ. :grinning-smiley-003

Eta:
Crib notes version: you're of the ilk that have to be advised that if you put in the butt and cum, there is a chance of pregnancy (admittedly not leading). Because with careful use, which does not include smearing semen, the effectiveness rate is only 8% (citation above).

Last edited:

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
THe pill plus spermicide would seem to be pretty much bullet proof. Can woman use an UID while on the pill? I don't really know. If you can manage to get her pregnent in either of those scenarios then you have stronger swimmers than 99.9% of the men in the world.

There is always the plan B "monring after pill option, it is basically birth control on steriods. If she is all ready on the pill she should not have any objections to that from religous or moral standpoint.