Want to watch my wife suck a huge cock

hivoltage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to see her wrap her hand around the base of a huge cock with 5 inches sticking out her fist and suck and jerk on that thing until it blows in her face. I want her to look right at me with that dick in her face and wink. O)f course she is all for it, now to find a hung guy. Anybody else have this fantasy?

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to see her wrap her hand around the base of a huge cock with 5 inches sticking out her fist and suck and jerk on that thing until it blows in her face. I want her to look right at me with that dick in her face and wink. O)f course she is all for it, now to find a hung guy. Anybody else have this fantasy?

Can I help?

Reactions: zurichtom
M

Mr Ed in Mass

No, I don't even know your wife.

Drayk

Sexy Member
Media

I'd love to fill in, being that guy of course. ;)

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media

More importantly, does your wife share in this fantasy?

Reactions: At.your.cervix

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

so, ah......is she hot???? :)

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I guess I don't understand what the fantasy is for you. What would you get out of it and why would you want to watch your wife suck another dude's cock and not yours? Unless there is a part of you that would be living vicariously through her.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I don't understand what the fantasy is for you. What would you get out of it and why would you want to watch your wife suck another dude's cock and not yours? Unless there is a part of you that would be living vicariously through her.

I'm in agreement. What is the hopeful outcome here? She gets to enjoy a big cock and that will just be it?

What if she decides she wants more? Are you willing to risk losing her if she so decides? Remember, that's not completely your choice. How about you just give her what you can give her? I'm going to bet she wants more affection/love/attention/quality time from you WAY more than she wants to play with another man's cock.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'd love to be on the receiving end of that fantasy ;)

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. I love that. Ive watched my wife but she didnt know. Id love to watch with her.
Ive watched lots of people. I love watching a hand/blow job.

newyboy

Experimental Member
Media
I captured this exact image from my Wifes first 3some video and i screenshot bits of it and send her as a reminder.

It is cool seeing her with two hands one above the other and he still has a few inches left over.

Reactions: Biboy9861