Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Looking for a fit college-age guy in the Seattle (Puget Sound) area that wants to help this business man/daddy type explore his curiosity. You don't need to be exceptionally hung just good looking, willing, and able.

Check out my pix and PM me to get the conversation started.

Uber_mensch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I am not really close to you, but I would love to help you explore your boundaries. When the fall semester is over, I will have more time to put new pics. How often do you travel to other cities? Are coming to DC area anytime soon?

jdfun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome to Washington--the all DAD state :p

I dunno if its being chubby or being mixed race or what, but I'm a guy who has been told often he has a handsome face, and I've got a pretty big 8.5 inch thick cock, and I barely get laid, so its not just about being all dads. I think dads are hot, personally and I couldn't get their attention if I was sending smoke signals.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dunno if its being chubby or being mixed race or what, but I'm a guy who has been told often he has a handsome face, and I've got a pretty big 8.5 inch thick cock, and I barely get laid, so its not just about being all dads. I think dads are hot, personally and I couldn't get their attention if I was sending smoke signals.

Don't take it too personally, buddy--I've noticed the Seattle area has an attitude like LA-light in the gay community. It can be really shallow, and really mean, which is why I pretty much stay the hell out of it, since I am just another older "bear" type of which there are 100,000 around here, and I got tired of being sneered and looked down on. Ut's rough, but there are still good people around who look deeper than the surface--just have to keep looking.:smile:

jdfun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I should have mentioned I'm 28 in my first post, meant to contrast that with older men who are frustrated at not getting laid.

jdfun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't take it too personally, buddy--I've noticed the Seattle area has an attitude like LA-light in the gay community. It can be really shallow, and really mean, which is why I pretty much stay the hell out of it, since I am just another older "bear" type of which there are 100,000 around here, and I got tired of being sneered and looked down on. Ut's rough, but there are still good people around who look deeper than the surface--just have to keep looking.:smile:

Thanks, I don't really take it personally, but the analytical part of me can't help but wondering what I'm doing wrong. I have a big social circle, I'm hygienic, I'm not trying to be arrogant, but if you don't mind the chub I'm considered good looking, and a lot of my other friends similarly sized are apparently getting laid like mad, so who knows?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You likely aren't doing anything wrong. Remember, meeting someone who you want to have sex with who wants to have sex with you, or further, a relationship, is 99% luck. You can only hedge your bets by being social in as many venues as you feel comfortable with---bars, clubs, associations, friends, etc. The more people you meet, the more likely you will come across someone you are interested in who is interested in you. That is pretty much true everywhere. I wish you all the best an good luck!

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My 2¢

Know who you are and what you have to offer.. If it's a great personality.. sparkling wit.. charm up the kazoo and the ability to suck the paint off a doorknob.. show it or demonstrate it. If it's a huge cock.. pix belong in the gallery.. if it's a fantastic smile.. guess what?

(And if there's something that you don't like about yourself that you can start making better.. start changing it. Be that weight.. fashion sense.. conversation skills.. career prospects.. or bad habits.)

At the same time.. while not featuring the "negatives" you can't change recognize you probably can't hide them so might as well figure out how to turn them into strengths.

(For example: I'm not emotionally available for a relationship deeper than friendship.. that's a no-go for some people. I'm out of my fittest and most flexible years but I'm working at holding up what I got. And I'm at an age when the grey hair and wrinkles give some twinks pause. On the plus side.. those grey hairs and wrinkles turn some twinks on.. I can still fuck like a champ.. and I'm game to talk about anything. These things make me an interesting mentor for some guys and a fun workout for others and a decent friend overall.)

SOOOOO... point is.. Know what you want.. know what you got.. know what people want.. show your strengths off.. share who you are.. get on with living your life. In the end there's nothing so as attractive as someone that has their shit together.

CC

CalmAndCreative

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Time to bump the post.. but adding a twist.

Curiosity got the better of me.. Found a cute 23yo (on another site) and discovered he had a dick bigger than mine.. so I tried riding it. It was fun. Interested in trying it again if I find the right playmate.